• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Socks

Abbeydore

Veteran Member
Now I wear Icebreaker, Merino wool socks,
(I don't wear 1000 mile socks, your foot slides around inside)
I'm sure with my 'training' going to take place in the English winter,
the socks will be very thick, now when it comes to Spain in spring,
they are going to be a lot thinner.
So to cover my bases I'm going to take 4 pairs, 2 very thin & 2 medium ones.

What do others think?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I used Falke-socks.
But most important: Every day clean socks!
I didn't get any blisters (lucky me)

Ultreya,
Carli Di Bortolo.

Socks - one pair or two?: boots or shoes: ultra-lite or framed backpack?
One thing I have learned from this forum is that every one has a different opinion, and everyone is right! (For them.)

PS: I've worn 1000 mile socks on the last two Caminos and can report NO blisters - YAY!!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
sillydoll said:
One thing I have learned from this forum is that every one has a different opinion, and everyone is right! (For them.)
Truer words have not been spoken! Ha! ;)

I would say if you are going to take too much of something, socks should be it. You can never have too many pairs of clean socks. I started with three, and finished with four. I am still working out a good combo for socks but right now a thin liner with regular socks seems to be working to prevent blisters. I am convinced I haven't found the right boots yet...but that is another topic! ;)

renegadepilgrim said:
sillydoll said:
Truer words have not been spoken! Ha! ;)

Couldn't agree more. I have worn wool/silk blend socks which were good and most recently 1000 mile socks which were also good. I carry 3 pairs because they don't always dry quickly enough.

AJ said:
I carry 3 pairs because they don't always dry quickly enough.
I carry three summerweight woollen pairs, plus two liners- and I try to keep one pair just for evenings etc after walking- so they are nice and cosy for the end of any wet days. This wouldn't be so necessary in summer, but in April-May I loved my 3rd cosy pair very much!
Margaret

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
i wore 2 pairs of thin liners
i carried 4 pairs
and changed sox every intra day
no blisters in 1000 kays
worked for me
imho
you should have done sufficient training in your sox (exact gear) not to have ANY surprises on the walk
you should know exactly how your shoes sox pack will behave
it gives you mental comfort
and eliminates some risks of stuff going wrong

Thanks to all the people on this forum who recommended liner socks. I just finished the Camino Frances and other than where my middle toe wants to "ride" on my fourth toe on each foot (I just put on a soft tube on the toe on each foot), I had no blisters. I saw many others with terrible pain and each time I asked if they wore liner socks. The answer was always no. My experience is that the silk liner sock basically adhered to my foot and whatever friction there was came between the liner sock and the other sock. Obviously, my boots worked with my feet and each morning I began the day's walk by listing the things I was grateful for--boots and feet were first on the list.

Another vote for liner socks. I had silk as well as wool, and avoided hot washing or strong detergents, especially on the silk. With bulky socks and over-sized shoes I was pretty well problem free, and didn't even feel the need to change into lighter footwear in the evening. (Of course, over-sized shoes must hold the heel well, or problems can develop higher in the legs, and even in the back. Many modern "mids" seem about right for Camino purposes, but our feet and bodies differ so much that there is no one answer, as sillydoll point out.)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Well I've used 1000miles socks, I did get blisters, but to be fair my boots which I still wear were not fitting me that well then; I don't get blisters now! just tired feet.

hi all,
the truth about socks is definately different for everybody: i bought expensive icebreaker socks that didn't work (i don't like this woolly stuff; also gave away my merino shirts), then i had expensive falke socks, that had holes very soon, and then i started buying cheap running socks in spanish supermarkets, and they were perfect for me.
ria

I got one blister on my last camino, on my little toe on my left foot, It wasnt anything serious, but just painful enough to keep me reminded of it. About the 6th day in I decided to stop using one pair of socks, I had 3 different pairs. The problem went away after that, it made me realise that any future sock have to do a good job at wicking and dispersing moisture in hot conditions.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
ria said:
hi all,
the truth about socks is definately different for everybody: i bought expensive icebreaker socks that didn't work (i don't like this woolly stuff; also gave away my merino shirts), then i had expensive falke socks, that had holes very soon, and then i started buying cheap running socks in spanish supermarkets, and they were perfect for me.
ria
Ria, Sorry to hear you had a bad time with icebreaker, I usually find when they don't suit me it's because 'they are too good', which is sort of tongue in cheek comment in that, one is wearing too many layers or the product is too thick. I have more often than not 'cooked', I have now found these t-shirts which are so thin, like silk, socks are more tricky........but they do have light ones too & womens & on sale too:
http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/index.cf ... 97/level/2
4C1100243333.jpg

sorry pic maybe too big, must have chosen wrong size.

& yes you're right, socks are definitely different for everyone, different degrees of moisture, I guess!
David

I have walked the Camino Ingles twice without a blister or even a hot spot. My way of doing it:
I apply Body Glide to my feet, put on a thin pair of Injinji liner socks, then a medium weight pair of hiking socks. My hiking boots are one-half size larger than my regular shoe size.
Works great for me. :D

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Our twopenn'orth.
We use Rohan 'Inner and hot' liner socks with Corrymoor Sportsman (lightweight) middle layer and either Corrymoor Companion/Woodlander cushion sole outer layer.
Works for us and both makes are available on-line from their respective makers.

Is is normal that the sock liner makes your foot slide around a bit? Or does that indicate the wrong fit for the shoe/boot? Or does it not matter that your foot slides just a small bit?

For my last three caminos I have worn the "WrightSock" a liner attached to an outer, thicker sock. It has worked very well for me (with petroleum jelly). To Labtails: Yes there should be a little sliding around, which works as long as there is sufficient lubricant!.

I love how we all come out to cheer for our favorite sock/liner/no liner/ combination. It's because we're thrilled that our choice has worked! But it also really speaks to the necessity of each person trying out his or her own combination. Here's mine: the WrightSock link at MEC:

http://www.mec.ca/Main/home.jsp?bmForm= ... search.y=0

Happy Feet!

lynne

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Labtails said:
Is is normal that the sock liner makes your foot slide around a bit? Or does that indicate the wrong fit for the shoe/boot? Or does it not matter that your foot slides just a small bit?

Yes, I think it is, & that's why they don't cause blisters, but I personally find it rather un-nerving,

I guess you get used to it......

Well I wish to wear natural products against my skin, hence wearing merino 'icebreaker gear', they now do a liner sock which I'm going to give a wurl too. Their liner glove is wonderful :)

Have just tried bamboo knickers, they are a million times better than cotton jobies, just don't know how long you can wear them before they start growing again. :mrgreen: They were not cheap :!:

Good Luck with your choice Latails.
Bueno Camino
David

Labtails said:
We were told that there should be 'wriggle room' for our toes and they should not touch the toe of the boot, but that our boots should be tied tight enough to stop our feet slipping to avoid blisters/bruised toes especially going downhill.

Our feet do not slide provided our boots are properly tied, if they start to slip we stop and retie them.
We tie the laces across at the first crossover above the permanent hooks, then pass them round the next hook, up the middle and over the top of the final hook and then down to tie below this hook with double bow. That keeps the boots tight on our feet while leaving toes free.
Hope this makes sense, I'll try to do a photo later and edit it in.

Here are some tips on boot tying:

http://www.backpacker.com/skills-how-to ... eshows/143

As for boot fit, with the boot unlaced and in your hike socks, slide your foot all the way forward so your toes touch the end of the boot. If you can slide one finger down the heel, you will have a proper fit for length. If your toes hit the end of the boot, you could lose toenails!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
This thread is so important IMO since there are so many combos of socks, shoes/boots & once you have your foot inside any of the above how to tie in an effective manner. Any one element gone wrong can ruin the day.
I have large wide feet for a woman. I often go to men's athletic/walking gear to get the proper fit & sturdy footwear. Have found over the years that often women's footwear is NOT built as well as men's. Argh!. I am also allergic to wool so have to watch out for the itch factor as well.
I now have 4 different socks to try out & have liners to either use or not. Will post my thoughts after trying all the combinations.

Labtails said:
I think my foot tended to feel like it was sliding a little with the liner- but not too much- and it soon settled as I walked. I walked for 85 days though- and only got blisters once when my feet were saturated for three days. I know that people find various ways to keep their feet happy, but as a result of my experience, I am a big fan of liners.
Margaret

Labtails said:
........... I am also allergic to wool so have to watch out for the itch factor as well.
I now have 4 different socks to try out & have liners to either use or not. Will post my thoughts after trying all the combinations.

One important thing about our Corrymoor socks is that they are not wool but mohair. Ideal for anyone with an allergy to wool.
From their website:-
What so special about Corrymoor mohair socks?

* Corrymoor Mohair is easy to wash. It dries quickly and is very difficult to shrink or felt.
* Corrymoor Mohair insulates even when wet.
* Corrymoor Mohair is durable – it is stronger than steel of the same diameter and yet the fibres can be twisted and bent without damage. It is the most durable of all animal fibres.
* Corrymoor Mohair fibres do not irritate the skin even in people who may have a sensitivity to sheep’s wool.
* Corrymoor Mohair readily transfers moisture. This is ideal for wicking away perspiration from damp feet making Corrymoor Mohair Socks comfortable in cold and warm climates.
* Corrymoor Mohair readily takes up dyes and has a wonderful natural lustre. This enables us to produce a distinctive range of vibrant Corrymoor colours.
* Corrymoor Mohair does not readily burn and so is excellent for industrial wear.

They ship worldwide.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I'm an 'ITCHY' one too, (sometimes known to rip skin off it's so itchy)
however icebreaker merino wool is perfecto,(no-itch)
& you know it doesn't smell too boot :lol:

The dehlema is sometimes it's too good & you have to be good @ layering or is that un-layering :lol:

I wear Injinji sock liners that fit like a glove and do not move or slide around. Have never had a blister.

Medium thickness Smartwool socks in conjunction with Vaseline each morning and gel heel cups are my approach to foot care. Blister free hiking. That said, I am considering adding a silk liner this year.

Ultreya,
Joe

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
daesdaemar said:
I wear Injinji sock liners that fit like a glove and do not move or slide around. Have never had a blister.

It may-be pretty clever to have toes in the socks :lol: certainly must save B's :!:

falcon269 said:
Here are some tips on boot tying:

http://www.backpacker.com/skills-how-to ... eshows/143

As for boot fit, with the boot unlaced and in your hike socks, slide your foot all the way forward so your toes touch the end of the boot. If you can slide one finger down the heel, you will have a proper fit for length. If your toes hit the end of the boot, you could lose toenails!

Falcon...just saw the boot tying techniques and can see how they can be very helpful. Thanks
for the info. I'm going to copy it and put in my book for the camino walk, just in case.

Would it be too much to ask people to look at the following link? There are six pairs of socks, and I really don't know what I need. I have the liners already, but for March, which of the following would suit the likely climate?

http://rohan.co.uk/Category/Detail/MensSocks

(Ignore prices, as I won't be paying for them.)

Any advice is welcome.

Go raibh maith agat, do chara trid Criost.

Is Mise

Críostóir MacAodha

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Christopher, it depends on whether you are wearing boots or walking shoes. Longer socks for boots and shorter socks with shoes. And, also the time of year you'll be walking. Summer/winter? Cool or hot?

Críostóir,

assuming you are wearing boots in March, I'd go for the 'inner and hot' socks with the 'hot and temperate' ones on top of them so you are wearing two layers (which for me helps with blisters). I take three pairs of each so that I have a clean dry pair even if it is raining for a few days. If you are someone who feels the cold badly, use 'temperate and cool' instead of 'hot and temperate'. Or you could have a mixture.

Hope this helps.

Andy

Christopher, It's a good idea to have inner socks as well as outer. I do and after 1500 kms of Caminos, I have never had a blister. I haven't walked in March, but I have in Sept and Oct, when I experienced temps in the mid 30's in early Sept and snow at O Cebreiro towards the end of October, and I wore thick wool blend socks as well as the inners, all the time. I would recommend 'temperate and cool'. David

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
CriostoirMacAodha said:
Would it be too much to ask people to look at the following link? There are six pairs of socks, and I really don't know what I need. I have the liners already, but for March, which of the following would suit the likely climate?

http://rohan.co.uk/Category/Detail/MensSocks

(Ignore prices, as I won't be paying for them.)

Any advice is welcome.

Is Mise

Críostóir MacAodha
Welcome to the forum. We are great Rohan fans. We have the inner and hot socks for liners - wearing one pair carrying 2 spare pairs. I would suggest the Cool and Cold socks as the outer pair and either buy a pair of long and a pair of shorter ones (both temporarily in the sale at present :) ) or else decide based on the length of sock you normally wear. Terry likes long, I like calf length - so a very personal choice (we both wear boots).
Our own personal choice for outerlayers are the Corrymoor socks mentioned in a post above.
Rohan inner, Corrymoor Sportsman middle and either Companion (calf length) or Woodlander (full length) cushion soled outer as layering. We carry one set of spare outer layers. We like the 3 layers; no blisters and warm feet even when the weather was very cold in May 2010.
Hoping your plans all work out.
Buen Camino

Rohan fans? I like to hear it. I am making my whole kit Rohan, as I currently work for them, (not to mention I have fallen in like with the gear), with my unfortunate redundancy starting in January. As I said in my introduction post, I feel my redundancy is a call from God to walk with him. I know this is a little off topic, if you use walking poles, I suggest looking into a Rohan store, near march as that is the release date for Rohan walking poles.

Thanks to you all for looking at the socks. I was thinking Inners, with Hot and Temperate or cool and cold. As for the boots issue, I wear walking shoes in every day life, but will be getting a pair of Walking Boots from Rohan before I leave. So I think I know what I need to get now. Thanks a lot guys. Keep an eye out on the forum everyone, cause I will most likely have a lot more to ask :)

Is Mise

Críostóir MacAodha

I have recently discovered "Darn Tough" socks and like them quite a lot.
http://darntough.com/ They come in low cut or high. Nice cushioning on the botton. Comfortable all around.

I tried Icebreakers and had a problem where the elastic around the top was so tight I cut it with scissors. The foot fit properly, but the ankle elastic was cutting in & very uncomfortable after a very short time. Has anyone else had this problem?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Opinion: Icebreaker clothing is quite good except the socks. Thorlo, Lorpen, Wigwam, and Woolrich, among many sock companies, make much better socks.

falcon269 said:
Opinion: Icebreaker clothing is quite good except the socks. Thorlo, Lorpen, Wigwam, and Woolrich, among many sock companies, make much better socks.

To be honest I'm very biased, being a Kiwi & spent some time where the sheep grow their socks :wink: .
But hay-hoe I didn't get any blisters or hot-spots & I did use two pairs & vaseline. I think what is amazing is how much our feet swell with day-after-day walking across Spain.

& then return to normal pretty quick afterwards.

another liner option I use is knee-high nylons. they're cheap, weigh nothing, wash easy and are easy to find. When I did the APR I just stuck a baggie full in my bag and when one pair would get ruined, I'd pluck out a new pair, no worries. 6 pairs cost $2.

€83,-
Shoes and Socks

Tecnica Goretex Cyclone II Mid Height boots and Ultimax Liner F6089 Socks. I've walked and run 50,000 miles mostly in Nike LDV shoes and New Balance, but the Tecnica have become my favorite for the last 5,000 miles walking over the last five years. The Ultimax Liners as socks (alone, nothing else) are synthetic, dry near immediately in machine or just hanging, and never wear out. On trail I will wash them out now and then. Everyone gets some blisters, but minimal with these shoes/socks. I hiked the whole Appalachian Trail (2,158 miles) in six months and wore out one pair of these socks, so needed two pair total. I get about 700-1000 miles out of any pair of shoes or boots, but much more out of these socks. I will need one pair of these socks on my Camino, but will take two pair so I'll have a pair to lend out! Thick or wool socks are a mistake as they are always moist or wet. And don't plan on high boots supporting your ankles. They don't. Broad toe box and loose fit is important.
Bear Bag

Hi guys,
I'm sure the answers to these are buried deep in a thread here somewhere, I just couldn't find it, sorry if it's already been answered.

I walked from SJpdP 10 years ago wearing Bridgedale coolmax liners and Bridgedale wool blend outers, they felt great but had horrendous blisters. The socks are still actually in pretty good nik, but I have got 4 new pairs (2 of each) for my upcoming summer walk, and new shoes which are much more comfortable and are being well worn in.

I am just wondering whether a better option to the woolblend outer sock would be to have a cotten / polyester COOLMAX outer as well as the Coolmax liner? To try and keep the feet extra dry.

Any opinions would be great
Thanks
Richie

Richie, I've worn the Bridgedale coolmax liners and the Bridgedale wool blend outers all three years of my walks, and I have not raised a blister yet. So it is not a sock issue for you, I don't think. Are there difficulties with the fit of your boots? A bit too much room perhaps, so that your feet slide around and chafe? You could try adding foot powder, or foot gel, and perhaps an insert (like Superfeet), or even changing boots. But I don't think a third layer of socks is the answer you're seeking.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
it could be a sock issue. everyone has different feet with different sensitivity. Some people will get blisters no matter what, some people will never get a blister. You just have to keep trying combos to see what works for you. Just because one combo works for one person doesn't mean it'll work for you.

Kitsambler / vegabondette, thank you both for your replies
I'm putting the issue I had down to a combo issue. Prior to my camino I had been treking through Nepal and india with the same shoes and socks. Nepal I had no problems - it was mostly quite cold, and only some minor problems in India - very hot. I think that probably my feet got too hot and damp and gave me issues with my big leather boots.

I now have some great Merrells which so far I am very pleased with, new Bridgedale coolmax liners, a pair of light bridgedale coolmax socks with ?25% wool which I haven't worn but anticipating to be fantastic and I may get another pain of coolmax outers.

Fingers crossed it will all work out even better this time!

Thank you again
Richie

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Everyone's feet are different can't be more true. Whatever you decide, go on several long treks and try them out. The key for me was keeping my feet dry, which meant frequent sock changes and letting my feet air out at stops. I tried every combination of socks imaginable, but this basic practice worked best for me. If I had to add anything to my bag next time, it would be more socks to give me more flexibility for frequent changes.

Hi Heather, sent private message earlier, wanted to see how your Camino went.

Rick! I got your message but the site wouldn't let me reply!!!! My Camino was fantastic! Loved it! Send me an email @ pembertonvalleyvineyard@ gmail.com. Then will send you a proper email :)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
i bring an assortment and usually end up with a favorite. Most socks are good, some better for warm or cold, some will have seams that in the long run doesn't match your shoes etc...

no feet are the same and no days on the camino the same, I collect socks and upon leaving Spain bought 2 new pairs just in case...

always bring 3 pairs min as you may end up having two dirty ones and if the weather doesn't permit outside drying they may now be usable the next morning....

P- sockaholic

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I agree with Pieces, shoes, socks, feet, and days on the Camino ( or any other trail) are different. Of all the extras you may be tempted to take, foot care items should be considered. They are the most used part each day!

:D

+@^^ said:
imho
you should have done sufficient training in your sox (exact gear) not to have ANY surprises on the walk

Excellent advice...

jastrace said:
+@^^ said:
imho

Excellent advice...

I also agree with this and I think you should test your sleeping gear as well to ensure it'll work for you. You just have to keep in mind that your living/training environment may be different than the camino environment which means your equipment may react differently and still cause problems so you should be prepared for them.

€83,-
fact is that yes you can test, and you just may save yourself some worries, but at the end of the day even the gear you thought would be the best may end up being the worst because theres no real imitating the actual thing...

Pieces said:
... at the end of the day even the gear you thought would be the best may end up being the worst because there's no real imitating the actual thing...
Sorry to deviate a bit from the subject :roll:
A few years ago we met a German leaving Grañon barefoot who had been beating us in walking speed. He had started in Köln. We saw him arrive in Santiago with his "gear" in perfect if somewhat leathery shape :lol:

you have no idea how many people I have met swearing that their boots are perfect and well broken in only a few days later walking in brand new trainers :shock:

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
We walked from East Dorset, England via the Weymouth-Saint Malo ferry. We started at the end of April which required boots and socks and finished at Finisterre on 4th August.

I started off with liner socks but found they rucked up under my feet, so switched to a thin pair of socks with hiking socks over them. This worked fine until my boots disintegrated somewhere south of Vitres. Couldn't find replacements (eventually someone told us about Decathlon stores, the French have no equivalent of the small town hiking/camping shops we are used to in the UK) so walked in tennis shoes for a while, which were actually fine.

Eventually by Arcachon we found a Decathlon and bought sandals and merril approach shoes. The sandals were great and I walked most of the rest of the way in those. Sometimes I wore socks inside my sandals, but mostly I went barefoot. Of course by this tome my feet were quite hardened to walking so this may have been a factor, but I found that the air around my feet stopped them getting sweaty and hot and I didn't have any blisters or anything. I wore my sandals quite loose so that with each step there was a little air between my sole and the footbed.

If I was walking the Camino again I would start with sandals and no socks, but I'd be sure to put in a bit of training and even barefoot sunbathing to toughen up my feet first.

I have new thin liner socks for this year. I realised last year that washing the socks and then twisting them in a towel was stretching them. It was just enough to make them start to ruck up. Also the black socks were better for walking in than the heather coloured ones of the same size. Softer thread used maybe, so I kept them for my Crocs.
The liners were into their third year of Camino wear. I just hope the new ones do well, they feel good on my feet but I have avoided wearing them yet - the black ones are still good for shorter days.
So this year I will take 2 new pairs of liners, the best pair of the older ones and the Crocs ones. Still with Corrymoor middle and outer socks. Again one new pair of outers as the orginal pair are getting well worn on the cushion sole. Good for training walks still. Happy feet = happy pilgrim :)

Most read last week in this forum

**Update** I reached out to the developer and a fix is in! unistalled the app again, and reinstalled the new updated version, and it works like a charm again! Hi! I am 15 days out from my...
Greetings Fellow Pilgrims! I have more than a month to go until I leave on my first Camino, but couldn't resist getting my pack together already this weekend. My full backpack (Deuter 30 L) is...
Hi Guys This is just for info really; but if mods want to they can delete! For this May's Camino i have gone back to my Talon 33 (so much less stuff this time; in fact everything is in the top...
I am new on the forum, though I have followed it for years in anticipation of walking. Twice planned, twice cancelled. Once again, I have bought tickets and my daughter and I hope to walk del...
Hi, I start my Camino from Oviedo on Sunday the 23rd of June. I was hoping to buy some hiking poles from the Decathlon store, but it doesn’t seem to open on a Sunday, nor do the other hiking...
Hello beautiful community; I’m starting my camino in exactly 7 days (May 8 - June 21 = 45 days) I’ll be doing FRANCES + SALVADOR + PRIMITIVO . Here’s my final packing list (excluding basic...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.