• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Southeastern USA -> Let's Talk, Pilgrims!

vjpulver

Crazy Chicken Lady with the Camino on my Mind!
Time of past OR future Camino
Apr-Jun 2009 - I solo walked from Roncesvalles to Santiago. I hope to return as a hospitalera in 2016.
Greetings all,

I am living in the piedmont/upstate of sunny South Carolina now and I am interested in the possibilitiy of connecting with fellow pilgrims and/or potential pilgrims in this part of the country (SC, NC, GA, AL...).

I walked the Camino (Frances) back in April/May of 2009. You may read my blog, which you can connect to through my website: http://www.pulverpages.com.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

"Ginn"

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
There is a gathering today:

RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA
Talk: "Walking 600 Miles for Art"
Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 6:30 pm

Art Historian and former Travel Channel Host Lee Sandstead hiked 600 miles along the Camino de Santiago through Spain during the summer of 2010, and as he says: "I've traveled the world in almost every imaginable way, but this trip--by far--was the greatest of my life." Using his own photography, Lee will take attendees through this amazing adventure, highlighting the history of the Camino and the gear he used. Free admission but reservations recommended.

Rayleigh REI Store
4291 The Circle at North Hills
Rayleigh, NC 27609
919-571-5031

For further information, contact Lee Sandstead via http://www.sandstead.com.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.