• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Thank you Camino de Santiago Forum.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you Camino de Santiago Forum for keeping me sane while I walk the Camino vicariously through others. I really am an armchair traveller for now. :)
Sending you some virtual Camino Hugs Wayfarer and hoping at least, that your armchair is a nice comfy one....

Hi wayfarer
I find it comforting, seeing you've been there to a post on the forum, when I see your encouraging 'like' on many posts.
It's like keeping in touch. So. Hi! You are tackling it a different way for the moment , it sure is a fantastic forum .
I hope to one day meet you walking too. Buen camino
Annie

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you Camino de Santiago Forum for keeping me sane while I walk the Camino vicariously through others. I really am an armchair traveller for now. :)

Yes, me too, although not through a painful experience like yours. You and Koilife keep me laughing.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi Wayfarer, nicely put. I've just joined you on the bench. My flight is booked for tomorrow but I won't be on it. I have problems with my sacroiliac from time to time and it has chosen now. The spasms in my back make getting in and out of bed or a chair a major adventure; walking is a slow shuffle with a hand out for the nearest brace.

But I guess the Salvador / Primitivo will wait for me, and meantime I have this lovely forum to bring me laughter as well as tears.

Heal well and heal soon amigo.

I fly tomorrow my dear friend but I will be taking thoughts of you with me as I pass all those waymarker/wayfarer stones,:) and I will also remember you in Santiago.
Hi Wayfarer, nicely put. I've just joined you on the bench. My flight is booked for tomorrow but I won't be on it. I have problems with my sacroiliac from time to time and it has chosen now. The spasms in my back make getting in and out of bed or a chair a major adventure; walking is a slow shuffle with a hand out for the nearest brace.

But I guess the Salvador / Primitivo will wait for me, and meantime I have this lovely forum to bring me laughter as well as tears.

I feel the pain for you Tincatinker to get so far in your arrangements and to suffer so, is very disappointing. You too will be a worthy cause to remind me to be full of gratitude as perigrino b and me make our way to Santiago. God bless you both with healing.:)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Hi, Wayfarer and Tincatinker,

I know how hard this is. Sending you lots of wishes for healing. Even though there's no way to make this feel good right now, you should know that you're part of our camino family and to every thing there is a season. Buen camino, Laurie

So sorry to hear this, I hope you get well very soon, as someone else said to me the Camino will be there next year. Mind yourself.
Pat

Hi, Wayfarer and Tincatinker,

I know how hard this is. Sending you lots of wishes for healing. Even though there's no way to make this feel good right now, you should know that you're part of our camino family and to every thing there is a season. Buen camino, Laurie

Let me echo Laurie's sentiments to you both. You have been good counsel and fellowship on our "virtual" pilgrimage so far. I will add you both to my prayer list and promise an extra hug to St James later in June.

Rambler

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Hope that this issue quietens down soon for you Tincatinker.....nothing worse than this sort of pain....gentle Camino hugs.

Thanks to all for kind wishes, virtual hugs and prayers. I keep thinking I should lay off the forum for a bit; then I realise that the forum is as much a part of my camino as the 'plane, the train or the walking. And, if I can't be picking litter just now maybe I can continue to offer some service here.

In gratitude

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Our sympathy and prayers. I have taken the liberty of quoting you on the thread about postponed Caminos started by Al.

Thanks to all for kind wishes, virtual hugs and prayers. I keep thinking I should lay off the forum for a bit; then I realise that the forum is as much a part of my camino as the 'plane, the train or the walking. And, if I can't be picking litter just now maybe I can continue to offer some service here.

In gratitude
Don't lay off the forum Tincatinker, who else would I have who share my sometimes pagan ideas.

I'm with you there wayfarer..and your message is nicely put.
I should be in Biarritz at this stage but alas it is not to be...but September instead.
Until then, I will follow other folks making their way to Santiago :)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Just returned. Maybe some trail markers and other signs unique to the Camino will help you feel more involved.

Attachments

• Casa Domingo (800x600).jpg
    Casa Domingo (800x600).jpg
    660.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0765 (800x600).jpg
    DSCN0765 (800x600).jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN0789 (800x600).jpg
    DSCN0789 (800x600).jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0853 (600x800).jpg
    DSCN0853 (600x800).jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0857 (648x800).jpg
    DSCN0857 (648x800).jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0870 (640x392).jpg
    DSCN0870 (640x392).jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Galicia (600x800).jpg
    Galicia (600x800).jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 12
  • M4 8 (800x563).jpg
    M4 8 (800x563).jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 12
  • M4 9 (442x800).jpg
    M4 9 (442x800).jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 13
  • M5 3 (800x600).jpg
    M5 3 (800x600).jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 13
I've just joined you on the bench. My flight is booked for tomorrow but I won't be on it. I have problems with my sacroiliac from time to time and it has chosen now. The spasms in my back make getting in and out of bed or a chair a major adventure; walking is a slow shuffle with a hand out for the nearest brace.

Sorry to hear this - sending thoughts and prayers that it gets sorted quickly. In the meantime the bench is gaining some impressive talent.

In gratitude
We would all miss your smiling face.....!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Just returned. Maybe some trail markers and other signs unique to the Camino will help you feel more involved.
Good reminders regardless , nice pics but for some reason they don't all open for me?

Clear memories of your fifth and tenth pic here. Stayed at both. (No 5 looks like casa barbadelo a few k after Sarria )
Annie

Most read last week in this forum

I have noticed a few threads about cards and with drawing money. For me as a UK citizen with the top 3 overseas cards, Chase, Clarirty and Barclay card, the main issue is where to find low fee ATM...
I found this interesting, and thought others might too...
Hi I am curious to know what snake this is, just after Astorga before Murias de Rechivaldo ... lovely little thing!
Got a notification from my Phone that we started our first Camino 8 years ago today... We accidently left our phone charger and Kindle charger at Orrison along with our euro plug adapter and...
We are leaving Sahagún and can’t find any coffee for breakfast. Any advice or has someone seen any on the way. Saludos Nando
I'm at the airport, suddenly being nostalgic. If you had to choose one sello as your most valuable, why would it be that one? Could be a religious or spiritual experience, the people you met...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.