• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Thankful for being on the Camino Frances

• Thread starter Former member 98118
  • Start date
F

Former member 98118

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you to all thembers of this wonderful forum and especially the founder Ivar for fanning my Camino flame and keeping it alive throughout this pandemic. Without you my dream of returning to the Camino probably wouldn't come through!.

I may not be posting often because internet and Camino never went together for me. But if I could be useful for a specific question regarding present Camino I'll be happy to answer if I am on the Internet which may be not too often. But I' ll try to post some photos if I learn how to do it from my phone.

I tried to register the name Happy Pilgrim but it was taken and my phone offered this as an alternative. Oh well...

To all of you, have a Buen Camino, whether it happens here on the Saint James paths or at your life at your home country!

I better post it before accidentally I delete it. So strange to type on the phone!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi, I just wanted to say thank you to all thembers of this wonderful forum and especially the founder Ivar for fanning my Camino flame and keeping it alive throughout this pandemic. Without you my dream of returning to the Camino probably wouldn't come through!.

I may not be posting often because internet and Camino never went together for me. But if I could be useful for a specific question regarding present Camino I'll be happy to answer if I am on the Internet which may be not too often. But I' ll try to post some photos if I learn how to do it from my phone.

I tried to register the name Happy Pilgrim but it was taken and my phone offered this as an alternative. Oh well...

To all of you, have a Buen Camino, whether it happens here on the Saint James paths or at your life at your home country!

I better post it before accidentally I delete it. So strange to type on the phone!

May your feet find favor with all those who’ve trekked before you.

Buen camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Today is going to be the hottest day in Donibane Garazi = SJPdP. Tough day for a walk to Roncesvalles. 36 C / 97 F

Just learning how to add photos, bear with me please....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210705-034618_ElTiempoes.jpg
    Screenshot_20210705-034618_ElTiempoes.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20210705-034322_ElTiempoes.jpg
    Screenshot_20210705-034322_ElTiempoes.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 4
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

From one techno challenged pilgrim to another - Buen Camino!!

Enjoy! I will be one day behind you, starting from Roncesvalles on the 7th.
Try to avoid Brierly stages, Luka! That's where they run out of beds first. Buen Camino - it is really clean this year. And also it seems much younger than usual (majority of pilgrims in their 20s and 30s) but maybe it's like that every summer. Never been on the Frances during summer vacations.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Today is going to be the hottest day in Donibane Garazi = SJPdP. Tough day for a walk to Roncesvalles. 36 C / 97 F

Just learning how to add photos, bear with me please....
Oh, no!! 97 degrees??!!! And that's just getting to Roncevalles?? I can't imagine what the Meseta is like. Keep hydrated, my friends, and wear a hat.
And sunscreen.
And go slowly.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back