• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Camino Portugues...Does one Need to SPEAK Portuguese??

LaLuna 1

Time of past OR future Camino
The Portuguese Way June 2019
Hi Everyone...new here and planning to do my first Camino on the Camino Portugues at the beginning of June this year. Just wondering...I speak some Spanish...but NADA PORTUGUESE.....does one need to??

Waiting for this book to arrive...but just curious in the meantime...

Thanks in advance...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Of course it is very nice if you speak a few words Portuguese, but it is not really necessary.

The Portuguese are often much better in English, than the people in Spain.

With your knowledge of the Spanish language, you can understand a lot and with a little phantasie you can read nearly everything;)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
If you start in Porto you'll only be in Portugal for about 5 days. During that time you'll mostly be talking to other pilgrims, who are a very international bunch, and once you get to the albergues communication shouldn't be a problem as all the hospitaleros speak fluent "pilgrim" ;)

The level of English in Portugal is actually quite impressive, but as JCLima says, it's always a nice if you learn some basic phrases (and don't just try and speak Spanish with a Portuguese accent!!) I tried my very basic Portuguese out in a few villages, and got a lot of big smiles in return, as well as first hand experience of that famous Portuguese hospitality!

Thanks ALREADY for your responses everyone! YES..am an avid traveler and ALWAYS get the basics down before going...I think there is also a section in Kat's book that has some phrases! I understand it is the most recent and up to date of those out there, so looking forward to it's arrival!

Blessings

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Lot of the elderly people speak french. The younger ones are better in english.
The Portuguese from Portugal is more difficult to understand than the Brazilean .they speak more inside the mouth . The nortern dialect is better to understand anyway for me and the advantage is that most of the pilgrims walk through the (beautiful) northern region of Portugal.
If you speak Spanish (Castillano is the european Spanish) they will understand you in Portugal but they will answer you back in Portuguese.
I studied Spanish (Castillano) , worked for some time in Catalunya (Barcelona) and after my retirement picked up a study Portuguese from Brasil but went over after some time for several reasons to Português from Portugal .But the most I like the Brasilean "samba" Portuguese .especially the dialects (sotaque) of Rio de Janeiro and Salvador de Bahia to me sound like music in my ears.

Once you cross the border at Caminha or Valença, they will speak your Spanish so not at the entire caminho Português Portuguese is the language.
Mind in Galicia they speak a kind of language next to Castillano , Galego that has a lot of similarity with Portuguese .
One last fact. In the 12th century Spanish and Portuguese were one language by then. Lot of the grammar is the same in both languages but each one has its own development and exceptions .

By the way. Thank you -gracias is in Portuguese "obrigado " for a man .
Women say " obrigada"

Passa bem e bom caminho

Last edited:
I've been listening to this podcast: https://portuguesewithcarla.com/podcast1/

Even if you juts have it on in the background... it gives you a nice sense of the rhythm and accent of European Portuguese (most of the free stuff online is Brazilian).
You meant the normative accent (from Lisbon). There are still differences betwen North and South. I am fluent in Portuguese and can hardly understand two people from Algarve talking between them.

You meant the normative accent (from Lisbon). There are still differences betwen North and South. I am fluent in Portuguese and can hardly understand two people from Algarve talking between them.

Oh dear, never realised it was so complicated! Anyway as I said there's not that much non-Brazilian free stuff online, so would be happy for links to 'northern' Portuguese material if you could recommend anything. In the meantime I don't think it would harm anyone to listen to the central accent - this podcast was my only source of Portuguese before heading off to Portugal, and I seemed to do ok (at least it helped me sound a bit less Spanish!)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Oh dear, never realised it was so complicated! Anyway as I said there's not that much non-Brazilian free stuff online, so would be happy for links to 'northern' Portuguese material if you could recommend anything. In the meantime I don't think it would harm anyone to listen to the Algarve accent - this podcast was my only source of Portuguese before heading off to Portugal, and I seemed to do ok (at least it helped me sound a bit less Spanish!)
There is an interesting Portuguese language channel on YouTube with lot of info about the caminho Português. 9 deliveries. I love them !

Oh dear, never realised it was so complicated! Anyway as I said there's not that much non-Brazilian free stuff online, so would be happy for links to 'northern' Portuguese material if you could recommend anything. In the meantime I don't think it would harm anyone to listen to the central accent - this podcast was my only source of Portuguese before heading off to Portugal, and I seemed to do ok (at least it helped me sound a bit less Spanish!)
And my "motto" for ages is as you can see at my avatar" ninguém disse que era fácil Nobody said it was easy ! 😎😎😎

Last edited:
There is an interesting Portuguese language channel on YouTube with lot of info about the caminho Português. 9 deliveries. I love them !

Love it! These guys are great, capture that camino feeling! 🆒 I feel a Youtube binge session coming on...

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I understand better northern Portuguese because I am Galician. It has some similarities with our pronunciation different to the normative, that they call archaisims.
But only is spoken now in the rural.

I am sorry this is out of the OP but think it is curious, There is another language in Portugal different to Portuguese spoken by 15.000 people in Miranda de Douro in the border with León It is a dialect of Asturleonés and is called Mirandés.
The Astuleonés that is now a dead language in León is still alive at the other side of the border.
To give some examples they say ' Fierro' (Iron), Gal/Port 'Ferro', Sp 'Hierro'
Lluna (moon), Gal/Port Lúa, Sp Luna.
Anho (year), Gal/Port Ano, Sp Año

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello and goodbye and all that have to be a minimum inn good manners.

Continuing from the point above - I have found schoolboy French to be pretty useful. I think they did it at school too. The Portuguese having a similar level of incompetence could communicate with us in a slow and expressive manner. My Spanish never seemed to be as much fun. Not so many laughs.

Not a problem in Portugal,in my experience.
Basic phrases like good morning, please, thank you etc.are useful .
Bom Camino

No. You don't need to speak Portuguese.
They prefer you to speak in English rather than Spanish: but a few Spanish words may occasionally be helpful.
They're a lovely, friendly people.
Stick to English!

Steve.
P.S. Back a week ago from the Portuguese Coastal. I know only 2 words in Portuguese - obrigado [thank you] and frango [chicken]..... don't even ask ......

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
it gives you a nice sense of the rhythm and accent of European Portuguese (most of the free stuff online is Brazilian).

The differences between continental and Brazilian Portuguese are tremendous. I have Brazilian friends who say it takes a long time to acclimate to the closed-mouth, syllable-elision brand of Portuguese. Really different cadence, and much more formal than in Brazil.

I spent an academic year in Portugal about 15 years ago and had a bit of Portuguese from college. Three months in I was pretty depressed that I couldn’t really understand anything. Then I got on a plane for a short trip back to the US and when the flight attendant got on to speak to us, I was so happy I could understand her that I wasn’t even freaked out that she was telling us we had mechanical problems and had to return to Lisbon. I then learned she was Brazilian.

@LaLuna 1 I converted some Spanish Quizlets from my beginning and intermediate Spanish courses to English to Portuguese using Google Translate. Here is a hyperlink to the English - Portuguese Quizlets for your review. Select a set from one of the chapter folders, select Flashcards, and then use the Play mode to get familiar. You can see and hear the translations.:D:cool:

Like others have said, it's always a good idea to had a slight grasp on the local language, if only because it's polite. If you're taking a Smart phone, you could probably download an App that translates for you so all you have to do is speak your own language into it and give it to the listener who will then hear it translated into their language. Modern technology brings some amazing benefits sometimes.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If you start in Porto you'll only be in Portugal for about 5 days. During that time you'll mostly be talking to other pilgrims, who are a very international bunch, and once you get to the albergues communication shouldn't be a problem as all the hospitaleros speak fluent "pilgrim" ;)

The level of English in Portugal is actually quite impressive, but as JCLima says, it's always a nice if you learn some basic phrases (and don't just try and speak Spanish with a Portuguese accent!!) I tried my very basic Portuguese out in a few villages, and got a lot of big smiles in return, as well as first hand experience of that famous Portuguese hospitality!

I lived in Portugal 14 years and did learn to speak the language. It is not easy, but learning at least to say please (por favor or faca favor) and thank you (obrigado(a) will be appreciated - as Jan-D notes. Charades are fun and often work. When people realize you don't speak, sometimes they will send for a neighbor who has some English. I totally agree with the "don't try to speak Spanish with a Portuguese accent". Portuguese are very proud of their own language and history - it was Magellan (the English version of his name) who sailed round the world and Prince Henry the Navigator who backed those who developed navigational instruments making that voyage possible.

It's all Greek to me! 😄😄. A few Portuguese words, Tarzan Spanish, and hand motions, topped off with a giant smile always worked wonders for me! Whenever I threw out a Bom Caminho to any pilgrim, I could always tell if they were Portuguese, by their appreciative smiles and happy greetings in return!

Hi Everyone...new here and planning to do my first Camino on the Camino Portugues at the beginning of June this year. Just wondering...I speak some Spanish...but NADA PORTUGUESE.....does one need to??

Waiting for this book to arrive...but just curious in the meantime...

Thanks in advance...
No, you don’t need to speak Portuguese at all. Good luck !

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
After Porto a knowledge of Portuguese is not necessary. In the section between Lisbon and Porto it is useful. I met only few people there, who spoke English, usually in the bigger cities and tourist places. If you get stuck in a small village it is more likely that you will find somebody speaking French or German.

BC
Alexandra

I have a miniscule Portuguese vocabulary that I picked up in a few weeks before my camino, and I did okay. One thing I try and learn for any country I go to is how to say "thank you" in the local language. In Portuguese, it is obrigado (if a man is saying it) or obrigada (if a woman is saying it). Note that it matches the gender identity of the person speaking, not the person being spoken to.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
After Porto a knowledge of Portuguese is not necessary. In the section between Lisbon and Porto it is useful. I met only few people there, who spoke English, usually in the bigger cities and tourist places. If you get stuck in a small village it is more likely that you will find somebody speaking French or German.

BC
Alexandra
German ?
It could be a chance of one to a million . Yes maybe in the far most south in the Algarve at a holidayresort or hotel but between Lisbon and Porto ?
When I am hospitaleiro at Casa da Fernanda once in a while and the telephone rings for a reservation, Fernanda shouts out " Albertinhooooo! A German calling !! Please answer the phone for me !
In Spain you have a chance to speak German because Maria , the owner of the Refúxio de la Jérezana in Cessantes just outside Redondela was raised in Germany .
And if you walk from Redondela to Pontevedra just a couple of hundred meters before a small chapel at the right side of the waymarked route-you there can put a stamp on your credential -there is a stamp and inkpad inside the chapel- at the left side is a kind of house with a veranda .you can eat there some easy food of drink something for little money. The owner is a Spaniard who used to work in Germany and now being retired ,takes care for the passing pilgrims. Very nice to stay there.
Anyway to end this story.. if you meet elderly Portuguese try French or English or just some non verbal language. Ask " Santiago ? " people are used to pilgrims for many years so they know how to point you out when you got lost or want to find a restaurant or albergue or so.

My Portuguese friends taught me to say "Eu nao falo portugues". And then I'd look at people with big eyes and say "English?" "Castellano?".

Everybody older than me said "Castellano", all the young people said "English, please".

And then we'd get by - in "portuñol" or English.

Most young people speak excellent English.

Last year I did C. Portugués from Tui.
On the stage Pontevedra - Caldas de Rei I walked most time with two young pilgrims one of them from Portugal and the other from Brazil. we talked about our language differences (Portuguese, 'Brazilian' and Galego), very interesting conversation.
The following day CdeR- Padrón I met again the Portuguese guy. This time he was with two young pilgrims, one of them also from Portugal and the other one was a girl who spoke a perfect Galego with a perfect accent. When I asked her which part of Galicia she was from, she told me she was from California!!.
I couldn´t believe it and I started to speak in English to check her origin. And was true she was from USA. She told me that had been living in Galicia for only 4 years !! In that short period of time she had no trace of her original American accent!!. She also told me that her purpose was to learn Portuguese.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
My Portuguese friends taught me to say "Eu nao falo portugues". And then I'd look at people with big eyes and say "English?" "Castellano?".

Everybody older than me said "Castellano", all the young people said "English, please".

And then we'd get by - in "portuñol" or English.

Most young people speak excellent English.

In my experience, it is much easier for a Portuguese person to understand castellano than for a Spaniard to understand continental Portuguese. I think some of the caution about not just speaking castellano right off the bat is that it is kind of insulting because it may give the unintended impression that you don’t care enough to distinguish Spain from Portugal. I don’t want to get into psychobabble, but I do think that there are many in Portugal who have a totally underserved sense of inferiority to Spain. But doing what Heidi suggests is perfect.

In my experience, it is much easier for a Portuguese person to understand castellano than for a Spaniard to understand continental Portuguese. I think some of the caution about not just speaking castellano right off the bat is that it is kind of insulting because it may give the unintended impression that you don’t care enough to distinguish Spain from Portugal. I don’t want to get into psychobabble, but I do think that there are many in Portugal who have a totally underserved sense of inferiority to Spain. But doing what Heidi suggests is perfect.

Having lived in Portugal, I think the "sense of inferiority to Spain" is a little more complicated than that. Portuguese are very proud that it was their Prince Henry the Navigator who developed the instruments that made extensive exploration possible. And it was a Portuguese - Magellan is the English version of his name - who first circumnavigated the globe. Since Spanish royalty footed the bill for some of the excursions, Spain sometimes gets credit for these Portuguese accomplishments. And of course, Spain is bigger. There's a monument to the "Discoverers" on the waterfront in Lisbon, and many great museums if you want to spend a few days in Lisbon before heading out on the Caminho..

Hi Moon!

I have been a few times there and I also don't speak portuguese but that really doesn't matter at all!
Don't worry about that! A language is just a language, we people can comlunicate with our eyes, hand and feet and ehe portuguese people, my thoughts, are very very kind and eventhough they maybe dont understand you language, the will understand you!
Have a bom camino peregrina! Enjoy!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
I've been listening to this podcast: https://portuguesewithcarla.com/podcast1/

Even if you juts have it on in the background... it gives you a nice sense of the rhythm and accent of European Portuguese (most of the free stuff online is Brazilian).
I listened to CD's I got from the library, Pimsleur Language Series, to try to get an ear for the Portuguese accent, since mine is Brazilian. It's even more different than I got from that. But I fully agree with others - it's not necessary, but would be appreciated if you knew a few basic phrases.

I have spent a lot of time in Portugal and consistently struggled with the language. Spanish is way more easier! European Portuguese sounds almost Eastern European to me, and quite different from Brazil. It's a shame that the many of the cool apps for learning are nearly always the Brazil version.

I found the level of English to be way higher in PT, even older people. I also found French to be popular too. There are many Portuguese who work in France and they have strong historical links.

Of course a few works makes a big difference. Must also try and not use any Spanish - this would probably insult them more than speaking in loud English.

Desculpa. I'm sorry.
Obrigado. Thank you!
Com licença. Excuse me.
Prazer em conhecê-lo. Nice to meet you.
Por favor. Please.
Olá. Hello.
Oi. Hi.
Bom dia. Good morning.

I have spent a lot of time in Portugal and consistently struggled with the language. Spanish is way more easier! European Portuguese sounds almost Eastern European to me, and quite different from Brazil. It's a shame that the many of the cool apps for learning are nearly always the Brazil version.

I found the level of English to be way higher in PT, even older people. I also found French to be popular too. There are many Portuguese who work in France and they have strong historical links.

Of course a few works makes a big difference. Must also try and not use any Spanish - this would probably insult them more than speaking in loud English.

Desculpa. I'm sorry.
Obrigado. Thank you!
Com licença. Excuse me.
Prazer em conhecê-lo. Nice to meet you.
Por favor. Please.
Olá. Hello.
Oi. Hi.
Bom dia. Good morning.
Look at YouTube to "PracticePortuguese" and you'll find interesting vids about the continental Portuguese language. Here above in this thread I posted one of their vids about the caminho Português .so they serve you well about the language and as a bonus you get interesting information about the caminho .
That there do not exist so many apps about "continental Português " could be that Brasilean Português is spoken by hundreds of millions of people and Brasil is a big player in the world of economics .
Portugal is a fairly small country with a few million inhabitants and mainly agriculturaly and touristicaly orientated in the world.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
European Portuguese sounds almost Eastern European to me, and quite different from Brazil.
I always thought the same about Portuguese, that it sounds very Eastern European. I mentioned that once to a cousin of mine who studied Polish and Russian and other Slavic languages in university. He laughed and said whenever he heard someone on the bus talking in a language that he thinks he should be able to understand but he can't, it is sure to be Portuguese.

I think Portuguese sounds like Spanish with a slavic accent.

I lived in Poland for almost one year and everytime I spoke Portuguese to my friends people would tell us we sounded just like the Polish lol

€149,-
German ?
It could be a chance of one to a million . Yes maybe in the far most south in the Algarve at a holidayresort or hotel but between Lisbon and Porto ?

It sounds strange, I know. But many people from Portugal go to work in Luxemburg or in France. Those working in Luxemburg for a long time may speak German which is one of the official languages used in Luxemburg (besides French and "Letzeburgisch" - which is very close to the local dialect of my home area in Germany).

I can remember a small bar in Azinhaga, looking more than a garage than a bar, where the owner spoke German. And in Valada the owner of the Café had lived in Switzerland for a long time and spoke German, too. And I can remember some more occasions where we met locals who spoke German which we did not expect at all.

BC
Alexandra

You don't need to but it would be nice if you learned a few basic words.
I speak some Portuguese. It is nice and polite to do so and some people will be touched by your attempt. Practice a few phrases, but you don’t need to be fluent. English has become the Lingua Franca in the major towns and cities, less so in the countryside.

With English and French (if you have some) you're good to go in many places. You might be okay with Spanish but...

A lady in the library at Valenca where I went to find maps told me (snappily) she was only prepared to speak Portuguese or English. You'd reckon with Spain just across the river a bit of Spanish wouldn't be unreasonable. But no Spanish for that lady! A bad gazpacho experience in childhood?

But Portuguese is fun. You get to nasalise like...like...like those cultured Australians.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
With English and French (if you have some) you're good to go in many places. You might be okay with Spanish but...

A lady in the library at Valenca where I went to find maps told me (snappily) she was only prepared to speak Portuguese or English. You'd reckon with Spain just across the river a bit of Spanish wouldn't be unreasonable. But no Spanish for that lady! A bad gazpacho experience in childhood?

But Portuguese is fun. You get to nasalise like...like...like those cultured Australians.
Short sighted lady ! Lots of Spaniards come to Valença during the weekend days to do their shopping , fill the tank of their cars . Valença and other northern border are economical dependend from the Spaniards. I have never heard about that.
The Spaniards have a bagfull of money and the Portuguese want to have that bag .that is an commercial rule so if you want that back you have to do your best to get it by e.g speaking the language.

It sounds strange, I know. But many people from Portugal go to work in Luxemburg or in France. Those working in Luxemburg for a long time may speak German which is one of the official languages used in Luxemburg (besides French and "Letzeburgisch" - which is very close to the local dialect of my home area in Germany).

I can remember a small bar in Azinhaga, looking more than a garage than a bar, where the owner spoke German. And in Valada the owner of the Café had lived in Switzerland for a long time and spoke German, too. And I can remember some more occasions where we met locals who spoke German which we did not expect at all.

BC
Alexandra
A needle in a haystack I should call it, but you found it 😊

Following on the differences between Portuguese spoken in Portugal, and Brazilian Portuguese: my wife and I thought we would use Duolingo to learn Portuguese. I assume that it is Brazilian Portuguese we are learning, as the app shows the Brazilian flag.
So are we wasting our time?
Ancillary question: if we focus on the written Portuguese in the Duolingo app, and not the spoken part, is it still useful in order to learn vocabulary?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
There is nothing wrong with Brazilean Portuguese in Portugal. Every Portuguese will understand. And if you meet Brazileans, they will be happy if you speak their “samba Portuguese”🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

German ha many German pilgrims so maybe with them. My Greek didn’t help neighter, but here’s a story to tell you how generous Portuguese are.
Me lost got a ride with an elderly couple .
They took me first according to google in the right direction then went to a suburban part of the beach and I thought o well was worth a try.
But then we stopped I found out he went to his sons house there his granddaughter spoke English only to ask me if it was ok for me if he would bring me to the Hostal. I was so grateful after 34 km as was puffed.
A fellow pilgrim fell on her face and without much English they brought her to the hospital then to another for the mri then to her Albergue than back to her first Albergue she had forgotten her passport there and the back. They got her her medication and refused to be reimbursed. With a broken nose she continued her Camino.
I only was sorry I couldn’t tell the people how great their beautiful country is.

Last edited:
If you know French or Italian, you may find learning some Portuguese easier. If you know Spanish, you'll find it easier still and there are some hacks if you know some Spanish.

As noted above in many posts, one piece of advice we were given, which proved to be true, was not assume all Portuguese people speak Spanish and to speak to them in Spanish. One quick “gracias” or “hola!” to a Portuguese person will prove this is sage advice. Depending on the person's age, your best bet after speaking to them in your limited Portuguese, is to ask if they speak English or (if they are older) French, then move to Spanish.

You've said you always learn the basics, so if you’re enjoying your language learning experience, the next best topic after pleasantries is certainly food! Learning names for dishes, drinks and meats is endlessly useful and important if you are a fussy eater or have allergies and was a fun way to experience more Portuguese culture.

If you’re unsure about how to pronounce a word, the website www.forvo.com is extremely helpful. It a website that allows access to, and playback of, pronunciation sound clips in many different languages to facilitate the learning of languages.

We really enjoyed learning a little Portuguese for that section of our Camino.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I've travelled to all sorts of places at various times, sometimes where I have no common language at all. It's perfectly possible provided you are willing to gesture, draw pictures, look up words etc but you get a lot more out of it if you can learn at least a little bit of basic tourist language, not least becuase the locals appreciate you making the attempt.

Most read last week in this forum

My final question since I have asked sooo many. Grabbing a light lunch that I can get on the go, hoping to grab it, and find a square or a bench to enjoy it, then get back to walking. Not really...
Hello everyone! My wife and I are doing our first Camino in Sept and I was very curious about the stretch from Tui to Pontevedra. We have been to Spain multiple times and love the small towns...
Dear all, I have done Camino Frances, Norte and Primitivo and would like to ask about Portuges. I have some soul-searching to do and would love to walk a part of it, unfortunately only a part...
We arrived in Lisbon yesterday, 48 hrs (by choice via Singapore, Milan and Madrid) after leaving home from regional South Australia. Train to Porto tomorrow hitting the pilgram path on Saturday to...
Hello, I lost my GoPro with all my pictures on the Camino between Pedra Furada and Aborim last week. Is there a lost and found in SDC? Any other ideas? Thanks and Buen Camino.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back