• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Times of Bus to Bilbao Airport

ElektraGoddess

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi
I may be getting the 19:30 bus from Santo Domingo to Bilbao on Sat 4 June.

The bus arrives downtown and I think there is a shuttle to the airport.

Does anyone know if It runs late at night as I think I arrive around 10pm?

Thanks
Tess

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Copied from the website, hope this helps...

Bizkaibus Line A3247 Bilbao-Airport

Service that connects the Bilbao Termibus with the airport with stops in Gran Vía 79, Plaza Moyua and Alameda Recalde 11.
Stops at the airport
Tariffs
Single ticket: €1.45
Opening hours
From Bilbao, they leave every 30 minutes from 05:25 to 21:55; from the airport, every 30 minutes, from 06:15 to 23:15 (last departure at 0:00).
Contact Telephone:
902 222 265

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks v much for the info.

One further question: do I need to buy the Santo Domingo to Bilbao bus ticket in advance and if so, how?

Thanks v much for the info.

One further question: do I need to buy the Santo Domingo to Bilbao bus ticket in advance and if so, how?

The service provider is Autobuses La Union Y La Burundesa. You can purchase tickets from their website. You can also purchase tickets at Santo Domingo ... sales point is probably the bus driver. You likely won't require a ticket in advance to board the bus. The only exception to this rule of thumb is holidays when buses are going to be full.
http://www.autobuseslaunion.com/en/

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
In Santo Domingo de la Calzada go to the Tourist Office, Calle Mayor 33, and ask where to get the bus as well as where to purchase the tickets. There is no bus station building as such. Often long distance buses board by the kiosk/waiting room at the plaza San Jeronimo Hermosilla.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Hi guys, I need help because I don’t know where else to turn. I arranged luggage transport from Paris to Santiago with casa Ivar. They gave me an invoice, shipping label, everything. I left it at...
Hello from NY! I am booking some accommodations with booking.com and an offer on their site for a free airport shuttle just came up so I booked it. This is the below confirmation. I am entirely...
I am trying to book a train from Santiago to Madrid on 7 May and find that all trains are full and also for about the preceding 3 or 4 days. If I go directly to the train station when I arrive...
I'm flying to Madrid on Saturday evening, and then catching a train from Madrid Chamartín early on Sunday morning. To those who have been to both, is it better to spend the night in the airport or...
Hello fellow pilgrims, we are starting the Norte on June 7. Any advice on the best way to get to San Sabastian from Madrid? Thank you in advance for your help.
I was looking at Alsa bus tickets to get from Pamplona to SJPDP. We plan to take 1 carry on bag to send from SJPDP to Ivar. The bus ticket mentions size restrictions for an extra bag, etc.. What...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back