• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Toulouse to SJPP

Kate Chiburis

Time of past OR future Camino
Approximately starting March 31, 2018 from St. Jean.....
I will be rushing from Charles De Gaulle airport on March 30, 2018 to get to Orly this morning and catch my flight to Toulouse. Anyone else doing this and interested in sharing transport or cab?

Also, I would like to share transport or cab from Toulouse to SJPP......Anyone?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi and welcome to the forum @Kate Chiburis

I would post that request a wee bit nearer to the time, not many pilgrims will plan the fine details of their Camino so far (over one year!) in advance.

Buen Camino, SY

You did mention you were rushing so I assume your plan does not have a reasonable time appreciation.You should have a 5 hour window to get from CDG (arrival) to Orly (departure).

SNCF operates trains from Toulouse to Bayonne and Bayonne to SJPdP. Save yourself a few bucks.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi and welcome to the forum @Kate Chiburis

I would post that request a wee bit nearer to the time, not many pilgrims will plan the fine details of their Camino so far (over one year!) in advance.

Buen Camino, SY

I miss-typed! Sorry! I'm leaving March 30, 2017......Oops.

What is SNCF?

SNCF website
http://www.sncf.com/

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
As the difference between taxi and the bus or train is just three hours, and it is likely that the taxi fare would be hundreds of euros more for the 300 km distance (it appears that it is 2€/km in Toulouse although you would likely be able to get a better fare by negotiation), you might want to think of public transport. There is a firm called Airports Taxis Transfers which charges 340€ to Lourdes for a three-seat vehicle, which is half the distance to SJPP, so you might be able to negotiate a Bayonne/SJPP fare with them.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum