• This section is a collection of FAQs on the Camino. No new questions can be posted here, but questions that are asked often will be move here by a moderator.
  • PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

translating Spanish Windows for photo attachments

lovingkindness

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Hi there, I would like to attach a few photos to my Cadiz - Seville entry, Forum: Via de la Plata . Unfortunately I do not understand Spanish and find I can´t follow the Spanish Windows instructions to do so. Can anyone out there help? Thanks. -Lovingkindness.

TerryB

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Norte/Primitivo (April/May) 2009: Norte/Primitivo (parts) (April/May) 2010: Inglés (May) 2011: Primitivo (April/May) 2012: Norte / Camino de La Reina (April/May) 2013: Camino del Mar / Inglés (May/June) 2015
Hi Lovingkindness,
A VERY ROUGH translation is available at http://uk.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
Must emphasise that it is not that good and at times fails to translate a word.If you are stuck I would think that someone on the forum would help . . . . .

Blessings
Tio Tel
I am not a Hebrew scholar but the word 'hesed' in Hebrew is used in the Old Testament for God's 'lovingkindness'. A lovely word!!

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
lovingkindness said:
Hi there, I would like to attach a few photos to my Cadiz - Seville entry, Forum: Via de la Plata . Unfortunately I do not understand Spanish and find I can´t follow the Spanish Windows instructions to do so. Can anyone out there help? Thanks. -Lovingkindness.
Hi there,

Are you thinking of the text that appears within Microsoft Windows? ...the forum is in English... so I think so.

I don't remember the screens when you attache the photo, but with these 3 key words you should get part of the way...

Abrir= open
Agregar = attach
Subir = upload

...not sure if this helped.. :)

Saludos
Ivar

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts