• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Vandalism

Rushie

Time of past OR future Camino
Future April 27

Attachments

• 20221101_125436.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
From the tire tracks that pillar was exactly in the way of some poor Campesino trying to turn an eight-gang plough with minimum effort. Not so much vandalism as a consequence of mutual misunderstanding… Why put a mojone right where someone is going to need to maneuver a large and expensive bit of agricultural kit?

@Rushie - could you provide us some context by telling us where you took the picture?
Thanks

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Vandalism? Maybe. Accident? Could be that too.

This doesn't bother me as much as all the graffiti that is EVERYWHERE on the Frances.

But this would also be a moment when my GPS comes in handy - to make sure I follow the way the arrow in the direction it was intended to point me!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
A random photo with a one-word title isn't very helpful, but the observations by others have been interesting.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Not so much a marker-post as a post with a marker on it.

Looks like it indicates the covered-culvert field entrance such that the tractor doesn’t end up in the ditch.
It's a marker post on the Camino on the opposite of the road the official post with the Camino sign has been knocked down also

Attachments

• 20221101_125515.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 20221101_144202.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
  • 20221101_125515.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 44
It's a marker post on the Camino on the opposite of the road the official post with the Camino sign has been knocked down also
This was at on cross roads on the camino Madrid

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum