A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Variante Espiritual map overlays? (KMZ and/or KML files)

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portugués (June 2018)
Hello!

Thanks to the incredible resource that is these forums, I have discovered maps.me, and corresponding overlays [instructions and link to them at https://www.santiago.nl/smartphone-on-the-camino ].

The Coastal Route is included in the Portuguese route collection, which includes the Portuguese routes all the way into Spain, as well (in case you're wondering). But the Spiritual Variant is not included.

I have already sent an email offering to help them add this variant to their files when I travel it next month. But I thought I would also ask if anyone here knows of any .kmz and/or .kml files which include a map overlay of the Spiritual Variant.

Buen Camino!

Advertisment

Thomas1962

Camino(s) past & future
2010: Porto - SdC - Finisterra 2011: E4 on Crete 2012: Le Puy - SJPdP 2013: Camino Madrid -> Del Salvador -> Primitivo 2014: European Peace Walk. 2015: Amsterdam - SdC & Barcelona -Burgos. 2016:Norte & hospitalero
Thanks for mailing me and offering your help NobleSpaniard. And thanks for the compliment.
Because the Spiritual is completely in Spain, this route is part of the Spanish tracks. These can also be downloaded, see this link.

Camino(s) past & future
Thank you lettinggo!

Had to convert them (free at gpx2kml.com) for maps.me, but they were exactly what I was looking for.

Buen Camino

Camino(s) past & future
Thanks for mailing me and offering your help NobleSpaniard. And thanks for the compliment.
Because the Spiritual is completely in Spain, this route is part of the Spanish tracks. These can also be downloaded, see this link.
Ah, that makes sense! I was obviously still in the "Portuguese Way" mindset, and didn't think to check the Spain files.

Much appreciated!

Advertisment

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 100 15.6%
  • May

Votes: 163 25.5%