• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Vasco del Interior 15 May

AML

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Sept 2013
Norte/Primitivo May/June 2014
Vasco del Interior/ Burgos - Leon/Del Salvador/Primitivo May/June 2015
Ourense - Santiago Sept 2015
Camino Ingles Sept 2015
Porto-SDC Sept/Oct 2016
On 15 May I will set off from Irun on Vasco del Interior route. Hopefully continue to Santiago and Finisterre.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
That´s what I did in April 2012.
29 days to SDC (raining, snowing, hailing 23 out of 29 days).
So i stopped walking in Santiago - not in Finisterre.
Buen camino :)

On 15 May I will set off from Irun on Vasco del Interior route. Hopefully continue to Santiago and Finisterre.

AML:

Enjoy, it is a great walk after you reach Beasain. Prior to that it is a little pedestrian. Enjoy the sideria in Basque country.

Ultreya,
Joe

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
How are you doing AML?
Very well thanks, was lucky with weather the day I crossed San Adrian Tunnel. It was a clear and sunny day! Now in Leon on the Camino Frances. The Vasco is one quiet camino.....only met 6 other pilgrims in 10 days,
Thanks for asking.......
Aidan

Very well thanks, was lucky with weather the day I crossed San Adrian Tunnel. It was a clear and sunny day! Now in Leon on the Camino Frances. The Vasco is one quiet camino.....only met 6 other pilgrims in 10 days,
Thanks for asking.......
Aidan
Great, it's nice to hear this!
6 peregrinos in 10 days??? Wow, that's almost walking in the line compared to Madrid & Invierno ;)

I wish you nice CF and onwards!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.