A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

VDLP guidebook

nathanael

Camino(s) past & future
Via de la Plata
I am still waiting for the new VDLP guidebook to be printed by Gerald Kelly. Any news on it is greatly appreciated.

nathanael

Camino(s) past & future
Via de la Plata
It is being printed in Santiago right now. Once done they will let me know and I will pick it up and start selling it on the forum store. When will this be? Difficult to say... a week or two maybe...
Greetings Ivar is it possible for you to contact me when it is ready for selling?

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2014) Via de la Plata (2018)
I bought it 2 weeks ago from Amazon. I'm in Noth America, Canada so not sure that is avaiable to you?

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés, Vía de la Plata / Camino Sanabrés, Camino del Baztán, Camino Aragonés, Chemin du Puy
Hi Everybody!

Thanks for your interest in my guide and to those of you who have bought or are going to.

I just wrote to the printers in Santiago to remind them about my email from last week. Hopefully they'll have the guide printed pretty soon now.

Just a reminder, anyone who has an old edition can contact me through my website and I'll be happy to supply you with a link to the latest edition to download in PDF format.

Best wishes!
Gerald

omar504

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,2017,2018
Hi Everybody!

Thanks for your interest in my guide and to those of you who have bought or are going to.

I just wrote to the printers in Santiago to remind them about my email from last week. Hopefully they'll have the guide printed pretty soon now.

Just a reminder, anyone who has an old edition can contact me through my website and I'll be happy to supply you with a link to the latest edition to download in PDF format.

Best wishes!
Gerald
Gerald...saw the reviews on Amazon. One says that only albergues are listed for accommodation..surely this is not correct. Many are like me and prefer hostals and hotels,,in fact anywhere except albrgues!

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés, Vía de la Plata / Camino Sanabrés, Camino del Baztán, Camino Aragonés, Chemin du Puy
Hi omar504

No, that statement is incorrect. I do mention some hotels and guest houses, but not all.

You can download the free version of the guide from my website and judge for yourself.

Buen Camino!
Gerald

omar504

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,2017,2018
Hi omar504

No, that statement is incorrect. I do mention some hotels and guest houses, but not all.

You can download the free version of the guide from my website and judge for yourself.

Buen Camino!
Gerald
Thanks Gerald..good to hear and a bit unfair of that reviewer. Being an oldy I prefer the hostals and hotels. As Ive been learning French I m using the Gerard du Camino books but will certainly have a look at yours. Good luck with mega sales...Kevin

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement
Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 33 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 107 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 179 24.6%