• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking companions

jimboellis99

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino frances - July 2013 to August 2013
I'm 17, from England and walking alone and I am walking partly as an opportunity to think, enjoy new experiences and meet share conversations with people from all different backgrounds and countries. I will be walking from Burgos starting on the 16th July and walking to Santiago getting a plane back on the 8th August. Anyone with the same kind of interests (or age) I hope to hear your response soon.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Jim, Glad to see a young (in comparison to me anyway!) person, setting out on a pilgrimage. I wish my nieces would...
I am sure you will have a wealth of experiences that will enrich you and give you a stock of memories for the future. The good and the bad stuff (cos ther'll be plenty of both!) the weird and wonderful people (again - both) will make it a trip of a lifetime - just make sure you pack the most important item of all - your sense of humour... Buen Camino!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hey, We have both just turned 19 and are walking from STJ PDP on the 28th June. x

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum