• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What is Love...

gypsywind

So, I downloaded a translation app, and while still at home in NOLa (only 26 days before flight) I decide to help out at a local post office as the employee is trying to get info from a Spanish speaker. I break out my translator, speak in to it 'What is your address' and the loud and proud answer I get is "what is Love" so looks like my app is just another version of traveling with that Google Chick, Siri !! I hope the humor translates, also. That said , I hope I can just get thru with the important phrases in most of the guide books!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
OK, Google. What is Tina Turner's address?

Sultry voice: What's love got to do with it? What's love, but a second hand emotion?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me, no more.

Most read last week in this forum