Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where can we rent a donkey in Oviedo?

TO34

Time of past OR future Camino
(2013)
We are a group of pilgrims, we would like to trave lthe Camino Primitivo. One of us has difficulties to make great effort but we want her with us.We though she could ride while we're walking.

Where can we rent a donkey in Oviedo?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Everything I have read on burros is that they are for equipment and not people. You should expect that very few are saddle trained if you find any at all on that route. Good luck!

These horse people might help your find a burro:

http://www.elasturcon.com/

Unfortunately, this burro in the square won't help you:

Attachments

• burro oviedo.jpg
    burro oviedo.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 561
You will need two people per donkey ---one to push and one to pull. I have been reading about donkey trips on the Stevenson trail, and that is the advice of one veteran. The logistics of renting donkeys to hikers are considerable, and I think the Stevenson trail is the only one where it is common.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

Thanks to those of you who have wished me Buen Camino pm! My plan was Salvador/Prim, but 1) cold feet because of a knee (old injury) and 2) would have to rush with no possibilty of short/rest...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back