• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to buy injinji merino liner toe socks in Porto, Manchester or London?

Nicolam

Time of past OR future Camino
I need to purchase injinji liner toe socks to replace a pair i gave away. I will be in Porto, Manchester and London before I begin my walk on 2 May. Does anyone know where I can purchase these socks in any of these cities? Any information is appreciated.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I know Manchester fairly well and don’t know a stockist. A recommendation on here (which I’ve not used personally) would be to buy on Amazon and have them delivered to a locker if you don’t have a convenient physical address.

I know Manchester fairly well and don’t know a stockist. A recommendation on here (which I’ve not used personally) would be to buy on Amazon and have them delivered to a locker if you don’t have a convenient physical address.
Thanks Henry - I might have to buy them online as you suggest. The

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Injinji + shop + london in google brought up https://www.runandbecome.com/ who on their site say they sell Injinji, maybe contact them directly.

A similar search for Porto and Manchester came up with some options too.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Castleberg has "next day delivery":

Castleberg has "next day delivery":

I might pass by them on the walk I am doing - thank you for this suggestion. Too late/expensive to get them sent now as there is a postal strike Creating uncertainty.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I need to purchase injinji liner toe socks to replace a pair i gave away. I will be in Porto, Manchester and London before I begin my walk on 2 May. Does anyone know where I can purchase these socks in any of these cities? Any information is appreciated.
You would want to buy them early and try them on. Toe socks under outer socks may cramp the toespace in your shoes.

You would want to buy them early and try them on. Toe socks under outer socks may cramp the toespace in your shoes.
Thanks - I wore them like this for 13 days in April when I completed the Portuguese Camino from Porto - one tiny blister. I know this combo works for me.

I might pass by them on the walk I am doing - thank you for this suggestion. Too late/expensive to get them sent now as there is a postal strike Creating uncertainty.
Use Amazon as they do not use Royal Mail - I assume you are in the UK.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
So I have heard common wisdom is to bring a silk liner for your Camino (+/- a sleeping bag depending on your preference and season). Specifically regarding silk liners, all of the ones I've...
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...
Hi! I am 15 days out from my Camino, and suddenly my Buen Camino app is crashing every time I try to look at my stages! I have rebooted my phone, done the "restore app" within the app, rebooted...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.