• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Who's counting…

Hello pilgrim community 😁

Call me crazy…but whose counting!!! 🤪

View attachment 163798

Anyone want to share how many days before your camino and what is exciting you the most about your impending walk?

Sitting here sipping my morning coffee and had a good laugh…with myself. My walk may be far away but the joy of planning and working out the details fills me up during this oh so dreary winter in the Ottawa area. I feel like I’ve never left the Camino and I’ve been back almost 9 months from my first adventure on the Frances.

Anyone here feeling the same? 🌻
Mot sure which is the most fun; spending hours at home formulating plans for a Camino . . Or ripping them up when I get there . . . 🤣

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
First Camino. Le Puy, starting Sept 1. only going to SJPP. trying not to over plan, because that is what I ALWAYS do. I feel I am being challenged to 'let it go.. let it go' Not my norm.

First Camino. Le Puy, starting Sept 1. only going to SJPP. trying not to over plan, because that is what I ALWAYS do. I feel I am being challenged to 'let it go.. let it go' Not my norm.
Oh boy 🤪 now I have the the ´Let it go’ song it my head from the movie Frozen 🤣😵‍💫. Buen Camino 🌻

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
16 days until I fly to Edinburgh for a week before starting walking on the 10th from Seville. Time is flying fast nowadays.

Good morning Dani, Happy Eastern to you and your family!
Just wanted to let you know, my count down is finished :)
Tomorrow I am off :)

Hello friends! The day has arrived! Tomorrow morning our Camino Portugués starts!

PXL_20240407_115008023.jpg

Good morning Dani, Happy Eastern to you and your family!
Just wanted to let you know, my count down is finished :)
Tomorrow I am off :)
Oh man I am just now seeing this. Buentastic camino Maurice. I am so happy for you and the adventure you are now having. Fingers crossed that you will ket us know how you are doing.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

Hello - I am planning to walk about the first half of the Via Podiensis next month, May 2024. I will start from Le Puy and walk for 16 days. I am flying into Paris and would like to purchase a sim...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back