• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Minimise backpack weight.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
"I finally got inijii toe socks. I think I like really like them, but it would be helpful if like other technical socks, they were marked to indicate which foot, L or R."
I have been looking for socks with an L and L, for those of us with "two Left feet".

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Peter, but must I buy two full pairs and throw the Right ones away? 🤔😂
Nope, this is how they came! I've got four Pairs and they're all different colours.

Shoot I wonder if that's what caused me to have my accident? I must check the Pair I was wearing, maybe one was a left and the other was a right ?

Nope, this is how they came! I've got four Pairs and they're all different colours.

Shoot I wonder if that's what caused me to have my accident? I must check the Pair I was wearing, maybe one was a left and the other was a right ?
Peter, as funny as this is, your accident is was too horrible for me to laugh at your mishap...I mean your misstep.😐.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks, @Camino Chrissy, but it's my ankle that's broken - not than my ribs. Laughter may not necessarily be the best medicine, but it's a darn good one!

With so much time on my hands I am extremely thankful for light hearted threads like this, and for the forum members that are currently posting from the trail.
The only possible downside is that I am five years away from retirement, and I'm wondering how the heck I am ever going to be able to afford to walk all of the camino's that are now on my list !

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Even worse! Now I'm wearing ladies socks. Oh the ignomy!
Ok, nope, it means Large. I put a pair of my Darn Toughs on the morning and the have an M in them for medium. I have another brand (Cabellas, I think) which has an L for ladies which is how I tell them from my husband's of the color and brand.

Thanks, @Camino Chrissy, but it's my ankle that's broken - not than my ribs. Laughter may not necessarily be the best medicine, but it's a darn good one!

I heard that laughter is the best medicine – except for diabetes, then it's insulin.
I read the first post with a heavy heart. I could save a few kilograms if I got rid of that. 😃

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
**Update** I reached out to the developer and a fix is in! unistalled the app again, and reinstalled the new updated version, and it works like a charm again! Hi! I am 15 days out from my...
So I have heard common wisdom is to bring a silk liner for your Camino (+/- a sleeping bag depending on your preference and season). Specifically regarding silk liners, all of the ones I've...
Greetings Fellow Pilgrims! I have more than a month to go until I leave on my first Camino, but couldn't resist getting my pack together already this weekend. My full backpack (Deuter 30 L) is...
I had bought the long Camino banner-style map in Santiago and finally got around to having it framed. The framers managed to tear my map and I'm in need of a replacement. Does anyone know where...
Hi Guys This is just for info really; but if mods want to they can delete! For this May's Camino i have gone back to my Talon 33 (so much less stuff this time; in fact everything is in the top...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.