• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted AUSTRALIA. - Camino walking gear for sale : updated list of items

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy route 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2022, 2023 +
I am looking to sell some of my outdoor gear that I no longer require OR that no longer fits … after three serious attempts I have finally refined my «kit» and these are the items, regrettably, that no longer make the cut. All are in excellent preloved condition or brand new and unused. I have listed here the cost price in splendid, sunburnt aussie dollars plus the asking price … genuine offers also considered. Postage at buyers expense.

Osprey Aura 50 womens ventilated backpack, womens S/M, 47 litre capacity, eggplant purple/burgundy; used once [late 2014], excellent condition and to-boot a beautiful pack to wear; cost A$210, sell A$120.

Kathmandu Transit travel pouch, black, new / never used, great little travel pouch with lots of pockets and RFID technology; A$80.00, sell A$40.00.

Montane Atomic pertex shield rain shell [over]pants womens size small [UK10 US8 EU36]; brand new=never worn; cost A$150.00, sell A$90.00

Vaude Oletta trekking shirts [blouses] x2 : very pretty Vaude shirt for hiking / trekking in warm weather OR for everyday casual wear. Made of eco-friendly and breathable, quick drying material. V-neck style with short stand-up collar, long button front with placket, casually overcut sleeves. UPF 40+ factor. This style is no longer available. 1x size M [EU40], grey/dark grey and white checked fabric; 1x size L [EU42], sea green with deep pink checked, both unused and unworn in original packaging; cost A$60, sell A$45 each.

Columbia short-sleeve women’s hiking shirt, size medium [fit size 10–12] 72% viscose, 28% polyester, quality cool-weather hiking / trekking shirt in olive-green tones, very nice and comfortable shirt but too warm for me, worn twice only, as new condition; cost A$60, sell A$30.

Columbia women’s hiking / casual shorts, size small [fit size 10–12] 70% cotton, 30% nylon, smart burgundy colour with olive-green contrast stitching, super-comfy hiking OR casual active-wear shorts, plenty of useful pockets, pre-loved and well-worn but in excellent used condition; cost A$60, sell A$20.

SealSkinz women’s stretchdry / waterproof socks x2 pair, with merino wool, ankle length, size small : US3.5–6.5 / EU36–38; A$110, A$60

Buff original, rose pink, as new [worn once or twice only], original packaging; cost A$30, sell A$10

Sea to Summit padded soft cell pouch, blue, small, high-density EVA for digital camera and chargers; cost A$35, sell A$20

LightFeet medium arch insole, extra-small [fits EU36/37], used but in excellent as-new condition; cost A$50, sell A$20

Karrimor Vapour women’s jacket, size small [UK10], slate-grey and pale blue, very smart, weatherproof, stowaway hood, used but in very good condition; sell A$20

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
thanks for the tip : good idea ... I don’t ’spose there is any way of changing the thread title other than reposting ??

(Title changed as requested)

Last edited by a moderator:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I am looking to sell some of my outdoor gear that I no longer require OR that no longer fits … after three serious attempts I have finally refined my «kit» and these are the items, regrettably, that no longer make the cut. All are in excellent preloved condition or brand new and unused. I have listed here the cost price in splendid, sunburnt aussie dollars plus the asking price … genuine offers also considered. Postage at buyers expense.

Osprey Aura 50 womens ventilated backpack, womens S/M, 47 litre capacity, eggplant purple/burgundy; used once [late 2014], excellent condition and to-boot a beautiful pack to wear; cost A$210, sell A$120.

Kathmandu Transit travel pouch, black, new / never used, great little travel pouch with lots of pockets and RFID technology; A$80.00, sell A$40.00.

Montane Atomic pertex shield rain shell [over]pants womens size small [UK10 US8 EU36]; brand new=never worn; cost A$150.00, sell A$90.00

Vaude Oletta trekking shirts [blouses] x2 : very pretty Vaude shirt for hiking / trekking in warm weather OR for everyday casual wear. Made of eco-friendly and breathable, quick drying material. V-neck style with short stand-up collar, long button front with placket, casually overcut sleeves. UPF 40+ factor. This style is no longer available. 1x size M [EU40], grey/dark grey and white checked fabric; 1x size L [EU42], sea green with deep pink checked, both unused and unworn in original packaging; cost A$60, sell A$45 each.

Columbia short-sleeve women’s hiking shirt, size medium [fit size 10–12] 72% viscose, 28% polyester, quality cool-weather hiking / trekking shirt in olive-green tones, very nice and comfortable shirt but too warm for me, worn twice only, as new condition; cost A$60, sell A$30.

Columbia women’s hiking / casual shorts, size small [fit size 10–12] 70% cotton, 30% nylon, smart burgundy colour with olive-green contrast stitching, super-comfy hiking OR casual active-wear shorts, plenty of useful pockets, pre-loved and well-worn but in excellent used condition; cost A$60, sell A$20.

SealSkinz women’s stretchdry / waterproof socks x2 pair, with merino wool, ankle length, size small : US3.5–6.5 / EU36–38; A$110, A$60

Buff original, rose pink, as new [worn once or twice only], original packaging; cost A$30, sell A$10

Sea to Summit padded soft cell pouch, blue, small, high-density EVA for digital camera and chargers; cost A$35, sell A$20

LightFeet medium arch insole, extra-small [fits EU36/37], used but in excellent as-new condition; cost A$50, sell A$20

Karrimor Vapour women’s jacket, size small [UK10], slate-grey and pale blue, very smart, weatherproof, stowaway hood, used but in very good condition; sell A$20

Hi there, I am new to this forum and just in the early stages of planning for September next year but I may be interested in some of the gear. I'm not quite sure how this works yet, is there a way of communicating privately and getting you to send me some photos please? I am in Perth

Hi Pamf, yes there is a way of communicating via private messages[PMs] ... generally you do it via your profile page [top right corner] and starting a conversation ... how ’bout I get us started and you can reply to me ... I will be back with you shortly ...

OR you can simply click on my username [below avatar / pic] and you will see «Start a conversation» as an option ... and away you go

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi there, I am new to this forum and just in the early stages of planning for September next year but I may be interested in some of the gear. I'm not quite sure how this works yet, is there a way of communicating privately and getting you to send me some photos please? I am in Perth
Yes, I am also planning another trip next year....I would definitely like to see some photos of the items you have for sale please. There is a facebook group for selling Second Hand Camino Gear by the way....Camino Hugs....Susan.

Most read last week in this forum

I’m leaving soon for CP and again attempted to use what’s app without success. I was trying to call a hotel in Spain, it just rings but nothing else. A few years ago I tried using in within Spain...
I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...
So I have heard common wisdom is to bring a silk liner for your Camino (+/- a sleeping bag depending on your preference and season). Specifically regarding silk liners, all of the ones I've...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.