• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Albergue wanted

Tony Graham

Time of past OR future Camino
2009-2011-2012
Hi there,my name is Tony and I live in Wales in the U.K. I have walked the Camino 4 times twice with my wife.We are walking again in August from Leon to Santiago what I would ask members of this forum is,while you are walking keep your eye out for any albergues that may be for sale as my wife and I would love to buy one. If anyone needs to contact me they can email me on njkasg@aol.com. Buen Camino to you all...

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
That sounds like a great project Tony ! Good luck with your life changing plan !
Buen Camino . . . !

Anywhere on the camino frances? Or on a particular stretch?

Sounds like a great idea. Are you planning on living there as well? Full-time (bye bye UK?) or will it be seasonal?

Hope you find what your looking for and turn it into something great.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
In theory the private albergue Nuestra Senora del Pilar in Rabanal del Camino has been for sale for quite some time. There is also a rumor that the private albergue Casa Magica in Villatuerta is available. Check both of these out.

MM

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Gay, I’m new to the forum as I’m walking my first Camino, the Camino Ingles beginning the 20th of June 2024 and wondering if there are any AA meetings along that route
Hi walking the Norte starting in late August. Would appreciate hearing from anyone else who has/is starting in August.
Hi, I’m new to the group as I’m finally hiking my first El Camino this month, El Camino Ingles, beginning June 21, 2024
Hello, my name is Wendy and I walked the Camino Primitivo in September 2022 and I’m planning to walk the full Camino Portugues from Lisbon to Santiago beginning September 7, 2024, in honor of my...
Hello! I and my friend Cecilia will walk Camino Ingles with start 4th of October. We are so excited to our first but not last Camino. Buen Camino to all of you.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back