• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

'Alerts' , a question re wording

lovingkindness

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Hello
I have recently posted replies in a couple of threads. I received an 'Alert' saying, 'Your reply to the thread..... was submitted'. I haven't ever been notified like this before. I am worried by the word 'submitted'. Does it mean that my replies are now being vetted?

Regards
Lovingkindness

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
I don't know of any change, and no, your replies are not being vetted. I see one other post you made about 30 minutes ago and it looks normal. I will report this thread so Ivar will be sure to see it and follow up.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Well, I actually tried to reproduce it right now but I did not manage to succeed which is why I posted several times the same text and deleted it again. But I know that I had seen this “alert” a few times and it had to do with being not logged in when typing a reply.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! I am following the instructions about editing my ACCOUNT DETAILS since I want to change the year of my past/present Camino/s but when I go to this page, the Past/Present Camino/s option is...
Is it possible to private message other members? I have tried clicking on the name of the person I’d like to message (a mod, to ask when the monthly start date threads are posted) but all I see is...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.