Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Anyone doing the Camino Inglés the end of September 2022?

Caz323

Time of past OR future Camino
camino-ingles
Hi guys! I am still trying to plan but is anyone doing camino-ingles end of Sept? Ill be starting in london

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino

FinnMcCool

Camino Frances Sept-Oct (2019)
Hi, Depends on what you mean by end of September?? I am Starting on the 20th September. With a view to arriving in Santiago circa 27/28th. Following my completion of the CF in 2019, I promised myself that the next time I walk a Camino I will take my time and savour the experience. Well that's the plan anyway. I hope your Camino goes well. Bo Camino!

trecile

Staff member
PAST - Francés, Norte, Salvador, Portuguese
Buen Camino!
If you'd like to see who else is starting around the same time, and add your name to the list of those starting in September click here.

witsendwv

(2015)
Hi guys! I am still trying to plan but is anyone doing camino-ingles end of Sept? Ill be starting in london
We are starting on Sat 24 Sept from Ferrol and planning to take 7 days with arrival in SdC 30 Sept. You may see us, but we will be staying in pensiones rather than albergues. Look for two jubilados!

Most read last week in this forum

I had a dream that I wouldn't have to check a bag from the US to Spain (Madrid). Looks like the TSA will confiscate my trekking poles if I try to bring them aboard as part of my carryon. Will This...
Hi 👋 I'm doing the camino Ingles route on Monday... but finding it difficult to find/book Albergues online. Got Ferrol sorted but wanting to stay at the Xunta in Neda on Monday night, but having...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides