Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Bike &Walk the Northern Camino

Book your Bus ticket here

Past OR future Camino
We will be biking the Northern route but I would like to walk part of it as well. Is it possible to get the luggage transport company to take my bike to the next stop?

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Xali1970

Planning the next one
Past OR future Camino
2016 Primitivo
2018 Pimitivo, VdlP
2022 Too Many
Other option would be a taxi ride for the bicycle.

You do need to get the agreement of the hotel/hostel/albergue to receive it and store it though

Maxy

Maxy
Past OR future Camino
Norte 2018 cycle
Saria - Finisterre - Muxia 2019
We will be biking the Northern route but I would like to walk part of it as well. Is it possible to get the luggage transport company to take my bike to the next stop?
Probably will not be of use but I am hosting in Miraz (80km from SdeC) from 7-19 July this year. I will have a car and a bike carrier so would be happy to take to Sobrado or even pick up from Baamonde? PM if of interest?

LTfit

Veteran Member
I hope to see you in Miraz mid July. During my two previous times on the Norte my stages didn't work out to stay there (arrived too early) but I am hoping to finally do so this year.

I am also a volunteer hospitalera and like to support donativo albergues with volunteers.

Wishing you a lovely stay in Miraz. A fellow Forum member and her spouse were there last month and commented how quiet it was for them. I am sure that there will be many more pilgrims coming your way in July!

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Maxy

Maxy
Past OR future Camino
Norte 2018 cycle
Saria - Finisterre - Muxia 2019
Hope to see you in the Albergue San Martín, Miraz. Enjoy!

Past OR future Camino
Probably will not be of use but I am hosting in Miraz (80km from SdeC) from 7-19 July this year. I will have a car and a bike carrier so would be happy to take to Sobrado or even pick up from Baamonde? PM if of interest?
You are so generous thank you. We begin Sep 4. It thank you so much

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings