• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

BIQ questions

TinaPEI

Time of past OR future Camino
Hopefully sometime....
Hi Everyone,

This second Camino seems to be a go, even though I am far from ready! (1st Camino 2016, 2nd attempted 2019, needed surgery then tried for 2020). I still don't have shoes! Lol

I arrive in Biarritz on July 3rd just after noon via Dublin. Trying to decide between Express Bourricot and the train. So far no one has booked and 130€ is a lot for this Canadian. I believe I have to go through Passport Control in Biarritz. I think there is a train at 14:22. Would I be able to make that train?

Merci/Thanks/Gracias and Buen Camino!!!

PS I ordered some Euros today!!! So excited!.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
If you are at the back of the passport control queue it can take up to 40 minutes to get through. When you get off the plane try and get ahead of as many people as possible. There will be lots of families coming to stay in the area.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Rome2Rio gives you the options for public transport other than Express Bourricot

This breaks down to http://www.txiktxak.fr for the bus route/times from the airport to the train station (Lines 3 or 4)

And https://www.sncf-connect.com/en-en/ for the train (or replacement bus) service from Biarritz station. You should be able to buy your ticket online if you download the app.

Your flight arrives at 12:20 so 2 hours to clear BIQ and get into town seems plenty. If in doubt, get a taxi from the airport to the train station to give you more time.

Hi Everyone,

This second Camino seems to be a go, even though I am far from ready! (1st Camino 2016, 2nd attempted 2019, needed surgery then tried for 2020). I still don't have shoes! Lol

I arrive in Biarritz on July 3rd just after noon via Dublin. Trying to decide between Express Bourricot and the train. So far no one has booked and 130€ is a lot for this Canadian. I believe I have to go through Passport Control in Biarritz. I think there is a train at 14:22. Would I be able to make that train?

PS I ordered some Euros today!!! So excited!.
You can take the bus, and make the train. Be quick about it. Also you can check gate area prior to leaving for other pilgrims willing to share a ride, or at arrival area. I have done both successfully

Leave the airport and turn left. Walk to the bus-station. Take the bus Nr. 4 to Bayonne trainstation (Place de la Republique/Boulevard Alsace Lorraine). Ride the train with your fellow pilgrims. Have fun getting to know your co-walkers.

Sundays only 2 trains!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hello, last year we found a private transfert, halfprice compare to a taxi.
Send a me a message, I will reply with phone number

Hi Everyone,

PS I ordered some Euros today!!! So excited
There is a facebook that organize late transfer . The group name is tranfers compostel camino

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, I have to cut short my walk today to do some business so I’m going to take the train from Soto de Luiña to Novellana. It is a small town there’s no one here besides me and I don’t know...
hi all! I am heading to camino de santiago in august (doing the last 100k) and after 4 days of walking i'd love to end my trip to spain relaxing on a beach. My question is, which beach is the...
Hello. We are 2 people (first timers) who are hoping to begin our Camino from Sarria on Satruday 15th June. However I have been told that if you use the postal service to transfer bags from A to...
Hi Friends! Lauren here :) We are having a blast on our Camino, just reached Baiona yesterday. I need help. I’ve tried countless times to book the train from Vigo to Lisbon on June 24th and...
We will be getting a taxi at about 10:30 this Thursday (13th June) from Pamplona to St Jean if anyone wants to share?
Hi all, I'm walking a section of the Northern Route next month and I am finalising my stages currently. I have not given myself enough time to get to Bilbao given the days I have and I am booked...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.