• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bus from Logrono to Bilbao - Up to date info please

marigold

Time of past OR future Camino
(2009) Sarria - Santiago; (2011) SJPP - Navarette; (2012) Logrono - Santiago;( 2013) Leon - Santiago - Finesterre
Hi, There used to be 6 buses a day from Logrono to Bilbao, but now I can't find any!
All the info on this site seems to be old.
I checked Monbus and they don't go there; also La Union. I tried to find estacion de autobuses in Logrono but could only find a local bus timetable.
Does anyone know where I could look please.
I'm finishing my camino in Logrono and I have a flight booked from Bilbao.
Thanks

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I can't find a bus either, though ALSA claim to provide a service I can't pull up a timetable.

According to RENFE https://venta.renfe.com/vol/search.do?c=_WuB3 there are three trains a day during the week. Hopefully one will meet your needs.

EDIT: It would seem that ALSA will admit to a service from Haro to Bilbao though their website is as unhelpful as ever. The Estacion de Autobuses is located on Avenida Pio XII. An enquiry there might bring resolution.

Best of luck

Last edited:
I can't find a bus either, though ALSA claim to provide a service I can't pull up a timetable.

According to RENFE https://venta.renfe.com/vol/search.do?c=_WuB3 there are three trains a day during the week. Hopefully one will meet your needs.

EDIT: It would seem that ALSA will admit to a service from Haro to Bilbao though their website is as unhelpful as ever. The Estacion de Autobuses is located on Avenida Pio XII. An enquiry there might bring resolution.

Best of luck
Thanks for trying. I've tried everything but all I can come up with is the train. It should be ok, but the earliest one is 11.25 which is a bit late. I wonder what has happened to the buses, and the tourist information centres - can't find any.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I suspect the issue is with ALSA's website rather than the actual service. If you have the time to make your way to the Bus-station you'll likely find there are still regular buses.

I suspect the issue is with ALSA's website rather than the actual service. If you have the time to make your way to the Bus-station you'll likely find there are still regular buses.
I've found a new bus company called Cuadra Bus which seems to do it. I found it by looking at the Termibus schedule in Bilbao! I couldn't find anything helpful in Logrono. I think the tourist info place there must have closed.
So fingers crossed this new company will get me there. o_O

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi, There used to be 6 buses a day from Logrono to Bilbao, but now I can't find any!
I checked Monbus and they don't go there; also La Union. I tried to find estacion de autobuses in Logrono but could only find a local bus timetable.
Thanks

From new bus line running from Cuadra Bus from Logrono to Bilbao

http://cuadrabuslineas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/2_01_Horarios-y-frecuencias_EN_ALTA.jpg

Thanks

I have been researching the Bilbao/Logrono route for next year and it appears that a new service run by Cuadrabus is operating between Bilbao and Logrono since the 8th May 2017.
The website in English is cuadrabuslineas.com/eng/

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I know there are frequent buses from Logroño to Haro, from the bus station at Logroño. Rome2Rio quotes ALSA 3 times a day from Logroño to Bilbao via Haro.
Kanga I have posted the timetable twice above does anyone read these posts???

I've found a new bus company called Cuadra Bus which seems to do it. I found it by looking at the Termibus schedule in Bilbao! I couldn't find anything helpful in Logrono. I think the tourist info place there must have closed.
So fingers crossed this new company will get me there. o_O

Hi - Can you let me know the timetable please as I am in the same position?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back