Search 62305 Camino Questions

Bus to Burgos

Portia1

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2009, Portuguese 2012
Frances 2016, (Frances 2019)
I am limited in my time and want to take a bus into Burgos. Does anyone know where the last place is I could catch one and where to find a schedule? For example, is there a bus from San Juan Ortego to Burgos? I really would like to walk this section leading to San Juan Ortega. The only bus I could find was from Belorado to Burgos at 12, 14 and 18. The the next was Villafria at the outskirts of Burgos. Thanks for your help!

2023 Camino Guides
The 2023 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
There's a local bus schedule you can pick up in Santo Domingo at the Tourist Information office. There is a local bus that goes to & from Burgos from there to towns along the Camino at that point. I believe the last stop before San Juan de Ortega is Villafranca Montes de Oca, a days' walk from Belorado. I don't think there is a bus from San Juan to Burgos however.

Kelly

Heloise

You can always call a taxi to take you from San Juan de Ortega to Burgos (if you really want to walk there), if you have some money, it´s pretty short stage. You can even find other pilgrims to join you. I know people who did it.

Most read last week in this forum

This morning I walked from O Cebreiro to Triacastela. The first couple of km on snow mostly through woodland. After that I chickened out and walked down the road :cool: For a few hundred metres I...
Hello! I’m planning to walk some of the French Way in either June or September this year. Due to time constraints unfortunately I can only walk for around 20 days so. I was thinking of starting at...
Hello! I’m looking for a great itinerary from the SJPP to Camino Finisterre. I am not sure what stages are good to double and yet I don’t want to miss the gems along the way. I would like to try...
Thought I would post an update on the start of my Camino. I left SJPP three days ago and have just arrived in Pamplona. Beautiful trip but uneventful so far. The only news is that the way to...
I've searched the forums but can't quite find what I'm looking for so I apologize if there's been a discussion about this. I'm starting in April this year and I'm looking for budget friendly...
Hi all. Any suggestions for accommodation in Portomarin , Palas de Rei, Ribadiso and Pedrouzo arca please? Thanks. Good Way

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2023 Camino Guides