• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino de la Cruz pilgrims passport

Joannespencer

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2023
I am planning to walk from Orihuela to Caravaca de la Cruz this Easter. I am trying to get the pilgrims passport in advance but am struggling to navigate the website to apply for this. I will be a solo walker and want to get as much organised in advance as possible. Thank you. Also any recommendations for parking in Orihuela would be great and for albergue accomodation along the route. Thank you

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I am planning to walk from Orihuela to Caravaca de la Cruz this Easter. I am trying to get the pilgrims passport in advance but am struggling to navigate the website to apply for this. I will be a solo walker and want to get as much organised in advance as possible. Thank you. Also any recommendations for parking in Orihuela would be great and for albergue accomodation along the route. Thank you

For the Credencial , do follow this link.

Regarding route and accomodation :

For parking in Orihuela you might want to contact the ayuntamiento there?

Ho intenzione di camminare da Orihuela a Caravaca de la Cruz questa Pasqua. Sto cercando di ottenere il passaporto dei pellegrini in anticipo, ma ho difficoltà a navigare nel sito web per richiederlo. Sarò un camminatore solitario e voglio organizzarmi il più in anticipo possibile. Grazie. Anche eventuali consigli per il parcheggio a Orihuela sarebbero ottimi e per la sistemazione in albergue lungo il percorso. Grazie
Ciao Joan. Per ottenere la credenziale del Cammino della Vera Croce devi inviare una e-mail a: secretariageneral@diocesisdecartagena.org
Prima devi fare un bonifico cosi possono coprire le spese dell'invio a casa. Il bonifico è per il:
BANCO DE SABADELL
IBAN: ES4900810626980001231528
BONIFICO DI : € 2 ( x ogni credenziale richiesta) + € 6,50 ( x l'invio attraverso la posta )TOTALE: € 8,50
Scrivere nella e-mail:
- il tuo Nome e Cognome
- quante credenziali chiedi
- Indirizzo dove deve essere spedita
- numero di telefono mobile
- allegare (foto o pdf) del bonifico per l'avvenuto pagamento.
Se hai altre domande, chiedimi. Ciao

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back