• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino France's September 2014

Hiker lady

Time of past OR future Camino
Hoping for September 2014
Would like travel companion from bc Canada ;)
I am a very fit female 72 yrs old planning to travel from Vancouver bc Canada via Paris Sept 2014 to St jean Pierre de port.
I would be interested in travelling with one or more like minded pilgrims

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks for liking post;)
Are you planning trip at this time by chance?

Hello,
I'm currently debating within my own mind whether to hike the VdlP in May or the CF from SJPDP in Sept. I would prefer to hike the VdlP to experience a less crowded walk, however my Spanish is almost nonexistent and I think I would miss too much by doing the VdlP without speaking to locals along the way.
So, today I am leaning more to the CF in Sept where my English and German may serve me better.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Nice to hear from you.
May I ask where you are living ? Are you in Canada?
My plan is to leave for Paris second week of Sept (approx)

Nice to hear from you.
May I ask where you are living ? Are you in Canada?
My plan is to leave for Paris second week of Sept (approx)

HI! I am leaving from St. John's, NL Canada on September 9th (evening) and should arrive in SJPDP (via Dublin/Biarritz) on the 10th. My friend and I should be scheduled to leave SJPDP on the morning of the 11th. I just put it in the Events Calendar. You might like to keep an eye on that to see what other pilgrims plans are as they post them.

Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I am a very fit female 72 yrs old planning to travel from Vancouver bc Canada via Paris Sept 2014 to St jean Pierre de port.
Hello I am leaving Calgary August 29th and flying to Barritz and then train to St Jean...and am looking to either travel there with someone or meetup with someone in St Jean? Have you confirmed your dates ?

Hello I am leaving Calgary August 29th and flying to Barritz and then train to St Jean...and am looking to either travel there with someone or meetup with someone in St Jean? Have you confirmed your dates ?
Hi, yes, my dates are confirmed to fly into Biarritz via Dublin on the 10th then a train from Biarritz to SJPDP and hopefully leaving on the 11th if not too jet lagged. :)

Hello. My first time posting on this forum. We will be leaving California on Sept 3 to Pamplona, planning to be picked up by Corazon Puro and taken to SJPDP for our start on Sept 5 and have reserved spots at the Orisson as well. I will be traveling with my wife and three close friends. My wife and I did the CF from Pamplona to Santiago last April 2013 and want to checkout SJPDP to Finnestere in the Fall. We have allotted 42 days for this vacation. My mother in law is also 72 and she joined us last year for the 200 km and did really well. She could be easily persuaded to do the whole trip as she had such a great time last year.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
My daughter and I are leaving SJPP on September 3. So perhaps we will see you, walk with you occasionally. We are from Washington State, planning to do the Camino in around forty days.
My husband and I are starting from St Jean on 1 September. We are arriving in Biarritz on 30 August and want get a transfer /shuttle from there. Anyone interested in sharing a ride? We may see you both on the trail. Diane.

Leaving Vancouver Sept 4th ,overnight in Paris 5th,Easy Jet to Biarritz early morning 6th cab to Bayonne train to SJPDP and start walking same day .Have res. for Orrison night of 6th. All done and dusted!!
See you all for dinner on 6th;)
Buen Camino

Hi Hiker lady

Am fit 57 year old lady from UK planning to travel on or about the 8th Sept from London to Paris and on to Bayonne - SJPP
Would be great to travel together. At least to begin and see where it takes us.

Angelina B

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
So many folks starting the week before me... I think you'll all be too far ahead by the time I start... I'm not going to be the fastest pilgrim on the path :p

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Monk Moses,
Looks like we are on the same wavelength re: schedules to begin our caminos. Any chance you are also staying at Corazon Puro on Sept.8th?

Monk Moses,
Looks like we are on the same wavelength re: schedules to begin our caminos. Any chance you are also staying at Corazon Puro on Sept.8th?

On Sept 8th I will be at Espirit du Chemin in SJPdP. See you in Orisson!

Buen Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Sept 26th we are stepping out of the St Jean gate .. We should be at Orission by the 30th if it doesn't rain. .. very slow go for us :) . So far I have seen zero people leaving on or about the 26th from this Sept topic . obvious answer for that is ..." Yaw'll don't like me !" . :( . ,, then again, more food for me and mine at Orission :)

Leaving Boston on Sept 13th, flying to Paris and taking the train to SJ. Will begin walk on the 15th. I'll be far behind you. Buen Camino!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.