A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

camino mozarabe - malaga to santiago!

Camino(s) past & future
Malaga to cordoba
heading back to malaga soon! same walk made in june 2013 but had to stop in cordoba due to foot problems! in hindsight a 54 km trek over 13 hrs probably didnt help! why am i battling the urge to get back on camino? i met not a single other pilgrim - no one walking! hostels all to myself! early morning starts - lost too many times to recall! olive trees in the tens of thousands! a landscape that is unique and beyond description - am still battling the urge- maybe i need to see someone???

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2009
thanks for reply. therapy yes! have been teaching for 30 years and feel the urge to walk the camino for evermore!
Hi Jim
I´m going to walk from Malaga to Santiago in the beginning of august
Where in Malaga can I get a credential and can I get it every day in the week.
Do you know any good guide for Malaga- Cordoba -Merida
Lasse

Camino(s) past & future
Malaga to cordoba
Hi Jim
I´m going to walk from Malaga to Santiago in the beginning of august
Where in Malaga can I get a credential and can I get it every day in the week.
Do you know any good guide for Malaga- Cordoba -Merida
Lasse
Camino route is called camino mozarabe! There is alot of info on this site!!! Credentials are only avsilable on a tuesday evening at 730 at calle republica argentina - a street! They jave guide books!

Camino(s) past & future
Fisterra 12;Ingles 13;Littoral 14;Lisbon-Vale 15;Frances 16;Malaga-Antequera 17;Vale-Porto 17;
Myself and my husband are going to walk the Camino Mozarabe but only from Malaga to Antequera , about 3 days 11 - 13th August , as we are meeting family there . All the advise seems to say not to walk in July / August but I'm hoping if we start and finish early we can avoid the intense heat. I am a bit concerned about accomodation as I read somewhere that the albergue in Almogia is closed in July / August and I'm not finding anything else available online. Do you think the tourist office will be able to find us something bearing in mind that it's a Friday night 11th August so it's coming up to Feria time around the 15th ? Also if the albergue in Almogia is closed what about the one in Villanueva de la Concepcion ?

bjorgts

Camino(s) past & future
Caminos in Spain, France, Portugal, Germany since 2003. 2018: Finish Levante + Zamora - Verin
Other options in these two places:
Almogia: "Hostal Posada de Almogía". Avenida Juan Carlos I Rey de Espana s / n. 635 20 20 72. A little further in the same street as the albergue.
Villanueva de la Concepcion: "Casa Rural Rincon de Torcal", https://www.rincondeltorcal.com/ near the ayuntamiento.

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 188 24.5%