• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Vasco

andylm65

Time of past OR future Camino
Good Day,
I am interested in the Camino Vasco for the beginning of August. I would love any insights those who have done it would care to provide. and resources about the route and infrastructure. Thanks.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Good Day,
I am interested in the Camino Vasco for the beginning of August. I would love any insights those who have done it would care to provide. and resources about the route and infrastructure. Thanks.
Hi Andy
You must have missed the other ‘Vasco’ thread started earlier today by @steve cole

A link below to his thread. Steve does a lot of caminos and walking in general ., so I’m sure you’ll see feedback there.
Plus of course ., you’ll get responses to your (this) posts with insights of others.

It does look like a beautiful camino.

Annie.

Hi Andy
You must have missed the other ‘Vasco’ thread started earlier today by @steve cole

A link below to his thread. Steve does a lot of caminos and walking in general ., so I’m sure you’ll see feedback there.
Plus of course ., you’ll get responses to your (this) posts with insights of others.

It does look like a beautiful camino.

Annie.
I found it just after I posted!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
A good source of info including accomodation -with a good number of albergues

There are also a few accounts buried in the Vasco section of the forum. There are also a few YouTube videos on the route.

It's been 2 years since I walked but it was well-marked. Most of the albergues are fine (I didn't stay in Pancorbo as there had been a row and in winter I didn't want to arrive with nowhere to stay so booked the hostal - I hope the issues have been resolved).

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back