• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino video for my dad's 50th birthday

Vera

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, April/May (2014)
Hi all, since my dad (also known as the user janwvb) turned 50 (!) yesterday and finished his Camino in Santiago de Compostela last February, I made him a simple video as a birthday gift. It includes some footage of the extreme weather conditions he had to endure, so I thought I'd share the video with you guys as well. Enjoy!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
That was very nice, thanks! Sure your dad had a nice birthday!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi all, since my dad (also known as the user janwvb) turned 50 (!) yesterday and finished his Camino in Santiago de Compostela last February, I made him a simple video as a birthday gift. It includes some footage of the extreme weather conditions he had to endure, so I thought I'd share the video with you guys as well. Enjoy!

Vera, will you be my daughter and make a video for me? :) Very nice!!!

I'll have to say I was shocked to see that anyone would walk through those extreme conditions with bare hands? What, no gloves?!

I've walked a lot of caminos, but never in the winter and never in the snow, so my hat is off to your dad and his companions. Buen camino, Laurie

This is exactly why I would never walk the Camino before June 1 or after November 15!

Beautiful but how does one find the arrows buried in the snow?

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Hello all! Just a little follow up to my post a few months back on whether it was too soon to second Camino a year after the first. The answer was a resounding no! I got a cheap flight and found...
Aussies partners update their video every night very up to date 18th May 2024. This couple are updating there video every evening very current as they walk. Showing weather yesterday at cruz de...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back