• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Casual Lunch at a Tibetan Restaurant in Lisbon with Friends

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
The restaurant is Os Tibetanos, between Liberdades and Príncipe Real.

From @Wendy Werneth’s review:

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The restaurant is Os Tibetanos, between Liberdades and Príncipe Real.

From @Wendy Werneth’s review:
Thanks for the link to Wendy’s review. I know you don’t want to tout it, but there’s a lot of good Lisbon info there on her website, for vegans, vegetarians, and others.

The mangos in Lisbon are so fantastic (I’ve been told they all come from the former colonies) — a mango tofu curry sounds very yummy!

I had the vegan momos with veggies. It was nice but I forgot to ask 'o vapor' (steamed) and instead received the fried version. Luckily it wasn't fatty, just crunchy.

I asked a Dutch friend of mine now living 10 years in Portugal why there are Indian and Nepalese grocery stores even in small towns along the coast in the Alentejo region (something I didn't see in 2016 when I walked the Rota Vicentina). Her reply is that they now represent a large percentage of seasonal workers. That's a far way to come for work!

Most read last week in this forum