• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Class of May 2020 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarina N

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino portuguese 2020
So you learn something new each time you start reading posts on the forum.

Planning to do Camino Portuguese with Variante Espiritual during May 2020 with my parents. Would like to see how many people actually start on the First of May 2020
Peregrina2000 posted this very informative piece on how to enter your dates on the Calendar.
You know, all of you could add your start dates to the calendar and then it would be easy for anyone to see who is starting when. These threads tend to sink down to the bottom and then get lost, but the Calendar is always there!

Once you are on the calendar, any forum member can easily contact you by clicking on the entry on the calendar. Here are Ivar’s instructions on how to do that https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...your-camino-to-the-new-camino-calendar.30392/

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Planning on starting the first Monday May 2020. Not sure why I chose that date but that’s the day! I’m leaving my jobs (3), and leaving not knowing where this journey will end (Metaphorically). I’m a gypsy at heart. Commencing at SJPD and hope to finish at Finisterre. Training is underway, I’m lucky I live with plenty of steep hills around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back