• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Companies for Luggage Transfer along CP

dfox

Time of past OR future Camino
Other than TuiTrans provides luggage transfer service on CP, would there be other companies too? If so, kindly provide their names too?

There are many luggage transfer services companies on CF.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
There is a big misunderstanding about the routes of the Portuguese caminhos
The INTERIOR caminho is a route at the east side of Portugal far away from Porto, Tui and other places often mentioned in this subforum
Starting from Porto or Tui you have to talk about the CENTRAL caminho.
So if you want to get an answer on your question, put it in the right forum.
The INTERIOR caminho is a very remote caminho and only a few will walk this path that starts nearby Coimbra and the stages are very long and not adequate to the most of us, average walkers. So think about where you put your question if you want to start a thread in the subforum Portuguese INTERIOR caminho
To answer your question about luggage transport on the INTERIOR. There is no luggagetransport on the INTERIOR between Coimbra via Viseu to Ourense in Spain others than you call a local taxi every time again .look a map of Portugal to understand where I am talking about and you'll see the misunderstanding

Passa bem e bom caminho on the right caminho

There is a big misunderstanding about the routes of the Portuguese caminhos
The INTERIOR caminho is a route at the east side of Portugal far away from Porto, Tui and other places often mentioned in this subforum
Starting from Porto or Tui you have to talk about the CENTRAL caminho.
So if you want to get an answer on your question, put it in the right forum.
The INTERIOR caminho is a very remote caminho and only a few will walk this path that starts nearby Coimbra and the stages are very long and not adequate to the most of us, average walkers. So think about where you put your question if you want to start a thread in the subforum Portuguese INTERIOR caminho
To answer your question about luggage transport on the INTERIOR. There is no luggagetransport on the INTERIOR between Coimbra via Viseu to Ourense in Spain others than you call a local taxi every time again .look a map of Portugal to understand where I am talking about and you'll see the misunderstanding

Passa bem e bom caminho on the right caminho
Do you know if there is any luggage transportation on camino Central or de la Costa. Planning to start from Porto.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I have moved this thread as the questions relate to the Central and/or Costal route.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

Barcelos was having a huge May 1 celebration when we passed through. There was a major unveiling of a sculpture titled Peregrina the following day—very big event. We weren’t there, so I lifted a...
Hi, I am trying to confirm that starting my walk from O Porriño qualifies for the last 100 km, and qualifies for a Compostela. I am finding conflicting information in different places. Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back