• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

COVID Covid update for NON EU Folks.

• Thread starter Former member 102963
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Former member 102963

Apologies if old news but just seen!

From October 21st 2022, tourists and other non-resident visitors from outside of the EU/EEA will no longer be asked to show a Covid-19 certificate by officials at airports and sea ports in Spain. Spanish nationals and residents who are travelling directly to Spain from a non-EU country will not be asked for proof either.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Apologies if old news but just seen!

From October 21st 2022, tourists and other non-resident visitors from outside of the EU/EEA will no longer be asked to show a Covid-19 certificate by officials at airports and sea ports in Spain. Spanish nationals and residents who are travelling directly to Spain from a non-EU country will not be asked for proof either.
Such a relief for those travelling from distant shores seeing all the red tape lifting. It takes a lot of stress away from a lot of prep needed regardless of Covid.
I realise we still need to be vigilant though.
Buen camino to fellow peregrino/as.
I’m heading to Madrid myself on Oct 25th.

Such a relief for those travelling from distant shores seeing all the red tape lifting. It takes a lot of stress away from a lot of prep needed regardless of Covid.
I realise we still need to be vigilant though.
Buen camino to fellow peregrino/as.
I’m heading to Madrid myself on Oct 25th.
Yes. The last EU country to lift restrictions! Enjoy Madrid.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Yes, I just spoke with a peregrina who tested positive yesterday, despite only sleeping in private rooms. 😥
Yes, my daughter, triple vaccinated, had to go along to an evening corporate gig (to be seen as a "team player") and WHAM! Covid, after dodging it and scrupulously following all the rules for two and a half years.
It's a sneaky little bug so stay alert.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Good thing she was vaccinated!! She will likely only experience minor symptoms. This is how vaccines and vaccinations have always worked.

Too many people today think the vaccine was supposed to be a “force field” like in the super hero movies, and they begin to think the vaccine doesn’t work because a vaccinated person tests positive. Sorry….. I didn't mean to preach!! I hope your daughter recovers quickly!!

I arrived in Barcelona from Bangkok October 11 zero mention of COVID, I wasted time and money getting a PCR test while in BKK

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.