• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Cycling in September

ciclista

Hi All,
My boyfriend and I are in planning mode to ride the Camino de Levante in September. I would like to buy the book of directions including the maps but am unsure how to obtain it. I sent an email to the Amigos del camino but have not received a reply. It doesnt matter if it is the English or Spanish version. I can read either. If anyone knows how to get the books that would be great.

Much thanks! :)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Yes but I need the actual book to take with me which is apparently only available from Amigos del Camino de Santiago de la Comunidad Valenciana who I already emailed with no response. Hoping someone has had some luck getting in contact with them and can give me some pointers. Dont want to go without maps! :D
Will link to blog closer to our leave date :)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Ciclista,

I also had to wait several days before the Amigos answered my e-mail requesting the guide but they did! I decided to hold on purchasing it as Ria from the forum mentioned that I could get it in Amsterdam.

I just looked through my e-mail to give you the information they sent me but can't find it...sorry!

I am still in the planning stage and haven't yet decided whether I will do this route this summer (would be my first Camino en bici).

Good luck and if all fails, send another e-mail.

Cheers,
LT

Does anyone have a copy of the book "The Way of St. James from Valencia to Santiago GR 239 con estuche mapas" that I can buy???
We leave in four weeks and I still have been unable to get a copy! eeek!! I am very scared to go without the book! I have got in contact with The Amigos but their online shop is a bit of a pain... they require an international transfer into their account and my bank will not let me do it. Paypal or Western Union I can do.
Freaking out a bit here. We may be pilgrims sans maps.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I bought a copy in Valencia the day before I started walking. I think it was from the bookshop in El Cortes Ingles, but there were several travel bookshops in Valencia.

Good luck and let us know how you get on,

Andy

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.