Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Greetings from Santiago

apoyhone

Hello all,

Just completed my trip from Porto to Santiago. A wonderful journey which I want to dedicate to my son, who is going through a rough time in his life.
If you travel the route in winter - be prepared for rain ( and washed out tracks/paths) and solitude. Also be aware of TRAFFIC - from hair raising to down right life threathening!

I will be celebrating tonight!

Cheers

Antti

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi Can you recommend on stages from Porto?central Camino From Porto any skipping at the beginning?as I heard it is not so nice Which places is recommended to stay more ?
Hello! I will finish the Norte to Santiago in the summer of 2023 (having diverted to the Primitivo in 2012). I'd like to continue to Lisbon on the "Portuguese" via the costal route. Can anyone...
We just had the most wonderful stay in a ‘Casa Rural’ called Couta Rural, run by Lurdes and her husband, Geral. Lurdes was closed but when we sent an email and then called via WhatsApp, she said...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides