• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Guide book to go to Albergue on Portuguese Caminho

Ferga

2019-2022 CF -Fisterra; VdlP Sev-Carcaboso 2024
Time of past OR future Camino
2019 CF; VdlP 4/03/2024 Sevilla-Carcaboso
I have a new copy of the guide to Camino Portuguese by Kat (I think) XX. My question is: is there anyone who is going to Lisbon/ Porto who could pop it in the Albergue municipal/ or use it and then leave it in an albergue so someone else takes it so that it could live up and down the Caminho Portugues!

I am living in East Sussex; could meet to hand it over or post within UK (because of post Brexit mailing complications).

Anyone?
Thanks
Ferga

A selection of Camino Jewellery
You could maybe just pick a likely albergue from the book and post it there, with a note to make it available?
If only I lived within the EU! That is exactly what I would do! I Just cannot deal with the post-Brexit mailing complications. Also, as I have had the unpleasant experience of being the recipient of parcels/ packages & having to pay (post Brexit) importation tax/ charges on parcels/ packages, I am very reluctant to post from here to some unfortunate albergue I choose randomly which may be obliged to pay to receive it. Thank you all for the suggestions - no need to trouble anyone any further with it.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum