Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

LIVE from the Camino Hello from Roncesvalles

Lora

Hi everyone

Just arrived, having stayed at Orrison last night. Yesterday was beautiful, sunny and warm, and the views were breathtaking. Today, the weather was not so nice, very windy, rain, mud, fog.

Made it here in just over 4 hours, the weather was so bad, that I needed to keep moving just to keep warm. I went the Napolean route, and found it to be very well marked, and not nearly as hard as I had feared.

Have had my shower and am feeling much better, having a wonderful time. There are many, many people on the trail right now, a big line up at the pilgrim office in SJPP, and two empty tour buses in the parking lot here.

Out of computer time, gotta run.

Lora :arrow: :D

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.
A

Anonymous

Great to hear from u, Lora, and that someone has actually reported staying in the "mythical + inaccessible" Orisson! Buen Camino, xm 8)

Lora

Made it to Cizur Minor, much better walking today, not near as much mud. So far rain every day except the first, hiking boots, walking stick and rain gear are a must.

Got lost in Pamplona. Lots of room in all the alberques, even though I have been arriving mostly after 3pm.

Today, can´t remember why I wanted to do this....

More later.

Lora

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.

Minkey

Cizur Menor was great, loved it.

The climb to the top of tomorrow's hill is ok, but the downhill I hated. Be careful of those knees!

Ulysse

I must agree with Minkey this time; the climb is easy but the descent is hell, glad I had my trusty walking sticks. :lol:

When I was there an elderly german lady was JOGGING down while most of us were laboring like mad... :cry:

A

Anonymous

Minkey:
Cizur Menor was great, loved it. The climb to the top of tomorrow's hill is ok, but the downhill I hated. Be careful of those knees!
Did u read my mind there? Ditto to all, buddy! Best, xm 8)

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads