• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Holy year 2021 passport. Can I use for this year 23?

Stamper

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello I wonder if anyone can help. I have an unused Holy Year Passport, unused. I am walking again this year and wondered if there is an issue using this passport or do I need to get another one?
Thanks for any assistance.
Elizabeth

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
the blank pages are just the same in the year 2021 or 2525 (if we still alive)
the sellos will look just the same as well :)
Good luck and Buen Camino

P.S. you might even start a Holy Year 2023 - that would make it truly original

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hello I wonder if anyone can help. I have an unused Holy Year Passport, unused. I am walking again this year and wondered if there is an issue using this passport or do I need to get another one?
Thanks for any assistance.
Elizabeth
As above, no need to get a new one.
I have spaces on old credentials, and before spending another penny on a new one... yes,😁 you guessed correctly!

the blank pages are just the same in the year 2021 or 2525 (if we still alive)
the sellos will look just the same as well :)
Good luck and Buen Camino

P.S. you might even start a Holy Year 2023 - that would make it truly original
Yes, OP can still use it.

No, I'm not as confident that it will be consistent with what is in use 500 years from now. Current credentials are not consistent with what was in use in '89, during my first Camino, and that was a lot closer in time. (That credencial wouldn't work for a current Camino because there wouldn't be enough spaces for stamps in the last 100 km.)

Ah, @David Tallan, have you not been paying attention? In 500 years Farcebook or Godgle will simply upload our position using the GPS function of the chip in our foreheads and automatically upload a Compostela to our file when we get there.

Using redundant cardboard record systems may be tolerated but it certainly won’t be encouraged 😉

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.