• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Jarilla tonight - Aldeanueva del Camino onward tomorrow - anyone but me???

PilgrimPillar

Rota Vicentina, fisherman’s trail, is sweet...
Time of past OR future Camino
Please come with
suggestions….
Thx….!!
Just «wrapped» up Camino Mozarabé through Trujillo as we speak.

Direction Salamanca tomorrow where i have Camino Torres or continue north as options….

It’s been very wet in Extremedura , a bit tired of washing/drying shoes😅…no rain though!

Thankfull for input….especially if you are in front of me….

Ultreia!

Chozos housed me last night , Park Nacional de Monfragüe
7B25651B-C8DF-4FD3-94F9-6628D6EF1EE7.jpeg

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Direction Salamanca tomorrow where i have Camino Torres or continue north as options….
ooooooooohhhhhhhh. I would love to follow along if you walk the Torres. I walked it this fall and thought it was absolutely fabulous. Especially when combined with the Geira from Braga.

I posted on FindPenguins while I was walking in case you want to see what would be in store for you.

Buen camino, whatever you decide.

ooooooooohhhhhhhh. I would love to follow along if you walk the Torres. I walked it this fall and thought it was absolutely fabulous. Especially when combined with the Geira from Braga.

I posted on FindPenguins while I was walking in case you want to see what would be in store for you.

Thx Laurie…..

I’ll try this app aswell….guide me along will you??

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Hi. I just requested to follow you on FindPenguins. Many thanks.

I walked the Mozárabe in 2018, from Almería via Trujillo and then onto the Torres from Salamanca finishing up on the Portuguese coastal route and variante espiritual. I posted to my blog every day with info on stage distance, accommodation, elevation, scenery, etc. You might find some useful info here.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Yes yes yes. Look at Maggie’s blog. She had a springtime Torres, I had a fall one. You can add the winter experience! Maggie went onto the Portugues from Braga but I’d highly recommend the Geira. I don’t think the Geira was marked when she walked. But if you are interested in companionship, the Portugues would be a better idea.

And as an afterthought. Though I highly recommend the Geira, I think that GPS tracks are essential.

Last edited:
Hi @PilgrimPillar , Can you share your stages from Villanueva de la Serena to Trujillo and Plasencia? Where did you stay? I am planning to walk this way in 2024. And I have requested a follow on Find Pengiuns.
Sure

No worries

We will talk it through👍

CA2EE430-87F6-4E87-A1B7-14F6422D87E9.jpeg

Bo Norway, Jose USA, Vincent France, Lachy Scotland

Salamanca this evening

Most read last week in this forum

After a smooth and uneventful flight from Chicago to Madrid on Iberia, the last three days we have been doing some sightseeing in Salamanca and Zamora, and our days have been sunny, a little cool...
After 13 days of walking I've finished my 337km walk on the Camino Sanabres, and my entire 1400km walk from Almería. Yay! If anyone's interested in a day-by-day report, you can find it on my...
One route looks a bit steeper, one a bit longer (not much). How else are they different? Recommendations?
Hello, Has anyone travelled by train or bus from Santiago to Zamora on to Granja de Moreruela, I've checked online and it seems there is a train from Santiago to Zamora. I will be flying from the...
I left them on the trail about 4-5 k before Cea I expect to be in Santiago on April 27-28. Mu email is written on the sides of the poles (for just this eventuality). If you find them and we can...
I think I’m on day 12, so not quite two weeks in. Thus far the VDLP is definitely a different animal than the CF. And I have to say, I’m struggling to enjoy it as much as the CF last year. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back