Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Just come back.

Baggiegaz

Camino frances June 2017/sept 18 Camino Portugues
Year of past OR future Camino
June2017 sept 2018 Camino Portuguese sept 2019
Hi everyone.well I just returned home from walking Porto to santiago.i loved it and would like to thank everyone I met or walked with on the way for a great two weeks.this was my third Camino after walking the frances the previous 2 years.I hope to return in future to do one more but you never know,
I must say that for me the Camino was that bit better once I crossed into Spain.just the way it felt for me.valenca/Tupi was my fave day.Anyway good luck to everybody out on Caminos right now and to all that have given me advice on here. Cheers everyone.
Gaz

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Derrybiketours

A journey of 500 miles begins with one step!
SJPdeP-FIN(09/2018)
PORTO-SANT(11/2018)
Caminho Da Fe(01/2019)
SJPdeP- SANT(09/2019)
Madrid(7/2020)
Hi everyone.well I just returned home from walking Porto to santiago.i loved it and would like to thank everyone I met or walked with on the way for a great two weeks.this was my third Camino after walking the frances the previous 2 years.I hope to return in future to do one more but you never know,
I must say that for me the Camino was that bit better once I crossed into Spain.just the way it felt for me.valenca/Tupi was my fave day.Anyway good luck to everybody out on Caminos right now and to all that have given me advice on here. Cheers everyone.
Gaz
Personally I preferred the Portuguese bit and found the cafe con leche and pastry tastier..Umm pastel del nata and better value for money although nothing compares to the pilgrims and magic on the Francè
🤠

trecile

Camino Addict
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
I must say that for me the Camino was that bit better once I crossed into Spain
I agree. I'm in Caldas de Reis right now, and I'm happy to have those blasted cobblestones behind me!
I also think that the scenery improved the closer I got to Galicia.

D

Deleted member 76633

You'll spend the next few weeks wondering if you should do it again.

Well done and take a deserved rest

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads