A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

leaving from Porto Covo April 1st

Jenine

Camino(s) past & future
C Frances Sept 2018
C Portugues April 2020
Rota Vicentina April 2020
Historical Way April 2020
Will I be sharing the trail with anyone on here? If so, reach out! :)

efdoucette

Camino(s) past & future
2011 Camino Frances
Since 2011 - too many to list
Missed by one year :cool:. I walked the historic way last year and although beautiful I never met 1 other walker. Maybe you are walking the Fishermans route and will have more luck meeting people. Enjoy, it's pretty cool.

Jenine

Camino(s) past & future
C Frances Sept 2018
C Portugues April 2020
Thanks... I am so excited!! I am going down the Fisherman's trail and back up the historical way and onto the Camino Portugues... I am ok with solitude or meeting fellow pilgrims. Everything will unfold the way its meant to!

PK Smit

Camino(s) past & future
(015)Irun to Santiago
(017)Lisboa to S
2018Caminha to Santiago
(2018) Camino English Ferrol Santiago
Hi Jenine, you will be infront of us, me and my wife will start from Porto covo on 17 May. What guide books are you going to use?

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF(2012) Le Puy/CF (2015) Portugues (2017) Norte (2018) CF (2019) VDLP?
Have a great camino. I have thought about starting from there. I love Portugal and will walk the Camino again soon. Hope you post about your camino up until Lisbon. Availability of albergues, what the trail is like, much road walking? I think you know what Pilgrims want to know!

Viggen

Vigo
Camino(s) past & future
CF June 2015
CP June 2017
Del Norte, Finisterre / Muxia Oct 2017
VDLP 2018
VF, SBP to Rome 2019
I had to change plans to walk Vicentina to Lisbon and on to SDC about the same time. I would love to hear your experience though, towns/places you stayed, between Porto Covo to Lisbon. Bon camino

Jenine

Camino(s) past & future
C Frances Sept 2018
C Portugues April 2020
Hi Jenine, you will be infront of us, me and my wife will start from Porto covo on 17 May. What guide books are you going to use?

I will be using The Brierley guide....and making my own modifications. Bom Caminho to you and your wife!

Jenine

Camino(s) past & future
C Frances Sept 2018
C Portugues April 2020
Have a great camino. I have thought about starting from there. I love Portugal and will walk the Camino again soon. Hope you post about your camino up until Lisbon. Availability of albergues, what the trail is like, much road walking? I think you know what Pilgrims want to know!

Thanks so much! I will do my best! I posted the links to my blog here somewhere.... I will be updating it daily.
I can't wait!! :):):)

edandjoan

Camino(s) past & future
St. Gallen to Muxia
2012-2018
The Fisherman’s trail is one of our favorites. So beautiful. Loved the people along the way and well marked.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock