Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

L'Esprit du Chemin updated website

lanval

What a wonderful place!

I stayed there last April, a nervous and shy first-time pilgrim. It was a great start to a wonderful journey. I really cannot recommend it enough. :)

Dale

I have to add my two cents worth. This was by far the best accommodations experience of My Camino last April. I was there on April 6th which was opening day for the season and next to the Stamp in my Credential they wrote "First Stamp of the year." Very warm welcoming people who foster a wonderful atmosphere in their home. Anyone planing on spending the night in Saint Jean pied de port should not miss this experience. Be advised that it is a very popular place and you should make reservation in advance.

KiwiNomad06

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Le Puy-Santiago(2008) Cluny-Conques+prt CF(2012)
dislp38 said:
I've tried twice to book it, and I haven't heard a response yet. Any suggestions?

dislp38, On their website they say that this year's opening date is 4 April. So they have possibly been back in Holland, but must be starting to open the house up soonish.
Margaret

colinPeter

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
SJPP-SDC (2009) Somport-Jaca, Burgos-SDC, Cee-Muxia (2012) Le Puy - Aumont-Aubrac (2014) SJPP-SDC (Oct 2015)
dislp38 said:
I've tried twice to book it, and I haven't heard a response yet. Any suggestions?
Have you tried since the 15th of March?
I believe that is when they started to accept bookings.
They responded to my request to: info@espritduchemin.org
Col

Elizabeth Rush

Dear Pilgrim Accomodation Provider

We wish to book two beds for the night of 26th April 2009 for myself and my husband Sean. We will be arriving from Ireland that evening. We hope to be there in time for dinner. Please let us know if you have beds available that night.

Thank you very much

Elizabeth Rush

Advertisement

Booking.com