• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Macabi Skirt for Sale

gittiharre

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2022 Camino Portuguese and Primitivo
Hi I have a blue medium size short Macabi Skirt for sale. Brand new with original labels. They sent me the wrong color. I paid 111 dollars NZ on sale including shipping from US. I am happy to sell it for less and post it to you in NZ. Cheers Gitti

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Hi I have a blue medium size short Macabi Skirt for sale. Brand new with original labels. They sent me the wrong color. I paid 111 dollars NZ on sale including shipping from US. I am happy to sell it for less and post it to you in NZ. Cheers Gitti
I'm interested in skirt. Is it navy blue? Would it suit someone of 160cm? I live in Auckland.

I'm interested in skirt. Is it navy blue? Would it suit someone of 160cm? I live in Auckland.
Hi. I am 160 cm and it fits perfectly. It is a mid blue. You are most welcome to look at it. I live in Titirangi.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Gitti, don't mean to take the topic off thread, but wanted you to know there are lots of us sending you strong positive cyber thoughts and prayers. Hoping very much that you are doing well. Buen camino, Laurie

Gitti, don't mean to take the topic off thread, but wanted you to know there are lots of us sending you strong positive cyber thoughts and prayers. Hoping very much that you are doing well. Buen camino, Laurie
Thank you so much Laurie. Fine for now, next round of check ups next week. Fingers crossed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back