Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Mailing Packages

JudyRS

Year of past OR future Camino
I will be staying in Paris prior to starting out, and I want to be able to mail my nice city clothes to Barcelona, either to the hotel or another location for pick up. Has anyone done this? Any ideas?

John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
JudyRS said:
I will be staying in Paris prior to starting out, and I want to be able to mail my nice city clothes to Barcelona, either to the hotel or another location for pick up. Has anyone done this? Any ideas?

Yes - many times. Hotels are generally very happy to keep things until your arrival. Post offices in Spain only keep things for a maximum of 15 days. Ivar charges - hotels do it for nothing.

annakappa

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Part frances jun 07/rest frances may- jun 2008/Frances sept-oct 2009/ Sanabres Oct 2010/Frances sept-oct 2011/Aragones Sept-Oct 2012. Hospitalero Sept 2010, Amiga in Pilgrim's Office Oct 2013. Part Primitivo Oct 2013. Portugues from Porto June 2015.
JohnnieWalker said:
JudyRS said:

Yes - many times. Hotels are generally very happy to keep things until your arrival. Post offices in Spain only keep things for a maximum of 15 days. Ivar charges - hotels do it for nothing.
Johnny, unless the rules have recently changed, I sent a parcel last September while on the Camino and collected it 25 days later at the main Santiago post office. Anne

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads