• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My Camino Pictures

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Fred, beautiful pictures! Great to see familiar sights covered in snow, and to imagine the contrast from the sweltering conditions when we passed the same way in late August. Also nice to see that your crew of pilgrims hung together the whole way to Fisterre.

Ultreya!

Hello Fred,

I enjoy looking at other's pictures to see the differing conditions along the Way. Although it's the same scenery, the seasonal changes, the changing light, and the photographer's perspective, bring to one's attention things we may have missed. It's fun to see the coincidences while photographing the same subject, just take a look at my photo gallery at: http://www.pbase.com/lillirod.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are beautiful indeed!

I started from Roncesvalles 3 weeks after you and had no snow but about 10 days of rain in varying degrees, from freezing pouring rain to a fine mist. But I'd do it over again without changing a bit!

Buen camino to all! :arrow:

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Wonderful Photos, Fred! Seeing it in a different season is just terriffic! It looks as though you and your friends had a wonderful time! We, too went to Fisterra, but just for the day by bus to see the beautiful sunset. Thanks for sharing them. Even though I don't know the people, they are Pilgrims, as are we all so we can relate. It's great!

Beautil photos Fred, and of course the same to Lilliam.
I finished my second CAMINO............AFTER YOUR
My weather was very good. but I only walked from Cacabelos to Santiago.-
Now I´m walking my third Camino...from Roncesvalles to Estella at this moment.
Saludos, greetings from Pamplona

copiadeexplorar0001cv4.jpg

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum

Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...
From a friend on the ground in Pamplona https://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/fotos/general/sociedad/2024/04/23/nieve-primaveral-presente-navarra-8152386.html

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back