This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need hiking pants in Lugo!!

CDance

Time of past OR future Camino
None (Yet)
Does anyone know of a particular store in Lugo where I can buy some hiking pants? Thank you

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Decathlon is my go-to gear store anywhere in the world, and they have a shop in Lugo. It is quite out of the city centre though, so you may look in the list @mspath posted to check which ones are close to your accommodation.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I was in Lugo a few years ago during the national day so could only find a hotel in the outskirts (mainly occupied by police in town for duty) and found the local bus system pretty inexpensive and efficient, so that option is always open.

There's an Intersport store in the actual city. Don't know if they will have what you need.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I bought some socks from here earlier this year:

I wasn't looking for other items, but they seemed to have a decent selection of clothing. There's a pharmacy and a good supermarket within about 100m too, so a pilgrim is able to get most things they need in a small area.

Cheers, Michael.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum