Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Need hiking pants in Lugo!!

CDance

Time of past OR future Camino
None (Yet)
Does anyone know of a particular store in Lugo where I can buy some hiking pants? Thank you

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

mspath

Veteran Member
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Anamya

Keeping it simple
Frances (2015)
Portugues (2017)
Lebaniego (2019)
Decathlon is my go-to gear store anywhere in the world, and they have a shop in Lugo. It is quite out of the city centre though, so you may look in the list @mspath posted to check which ones are close to your accommodation.

2002, Toulouse/Aragon 2005, Cami S Jaume/Aragon 2007/9, Mont Saint Michel/Norte/Vadiniense 2011, Norte/Primitivo 2013, Norte/Primitivo 2014. Norte 2015, Cami S Jaume/Castellano-Aragonese 2016
I was in Lugo a few years ago during the national day so could only find a hotel in the outskirts (mainly occupied by police in town for duty) and found the local bus system pretty inexpensive and efficient, so that option is always open.

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Primitivo.
St James Way, England.
I bought some socks from here earlier this year:

I wasn't looking for other items, but they seemed to have a decent selection of clothing. There's a pharmacy and a good supermarket within about 100m too, so a pilgrim is able to get most things they need in a small area.

Cheers, Michael.

Primitivo (2018)
Primitivo (2019)
Invierno (2019)
Del Baztan (2020)
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

Most read last week in this forum

Just outside Grado, not sure if they have one massive curtain or automated blinds?
First day walking, Oviedo to Grado! Heavy rain most of the day, few wrong turns leaving Oviedo! Was coming through trail into Grado, was passing a house with a dog barking, but chained. Next thing...
Should arrive in Oviedo tomorrow evening and was looking for a decent pub/bar to watch the game in! Mixed results with google, I know I might struggle finding somewhere, as I believe Spain are...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides