• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Negreira Municipal Albergue Closed 24 to 27 Feb

jsalt

Jill
Time of past OR future Camino
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
I walked from Olveiroa to Negreira today, and asked the pilgrims coming the other way what albergues are open in Negreira. They all said only the Municipal and maybe one other. When I got to the Municipal there was a sign on the door saying it's closed for fumigation from today (24 Feb) to 27 Feb. They are finally doing something about their bed bug infestation! I have ended up at Albergue Bergando, which is off the camino, and out of town, but very nice. A very long day, about 35kms. There are 8 of us here. Others are staying at the only hotel in town, Hotel Millan. All the private albergues on the main street are still closed for the winter season. However, there were at least 24 in Olveiroa Municipal last night, and I counted about 30 passing me today towards Finisterre, so check what's open if you are walking to Finisterre this week!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all, At this stage looks like we are going to finish in SdC on Friday, our flight home is only Monday night. The weather forecast doesnt look to be promising - showers over the whole weekend...
Hi all We are walking the reverse Camino from Muxia to Santiago via Fisterra. Any tips or information to help us on our way?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back